Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Weber Performer w/ SnS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Weber Performer w/ SnS

I'm selling my performer and Adrenaline BBQ's Slow n Sear (SnS). I just don't use it as much since I bought my Weber Summit Charcoal GC. The SnS won't fit my WSCGC, so I'm including it as for sale. If you want the SnS, it is $100 extra, so $350 for both. The grill will include everything normally sold brand new, plus the after market cover. As you can see from the pics, I've added a thermometer and port to put probes. I purchased this new in Feb. 2018, so it's 6 months old. I love the performer, but again, the WSCGC has taken it's place and I need to save up for a PK grill. I've been wanting something a little more portable than the performer affords me. Plus, I would like to get a SnS for my Summit. I am negotiable on price. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2921.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	555874Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2922.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	555875Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2923.jpeg
Views:	144
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	555876Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2925.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	555877Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2924.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	555878

I do have the SnS listed in other groups so it is possible it will sell before the grill. I will do my best to update this listing if that happens.

Please advise if you want more pics. Thanks for looking.

Oh man, you're scaring me a little. My WSCG will be here on the 5th, will my old Trustyworthies get thrown on the ash pile of obsolescence?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Not if ya LMK, Brother lol!

Thank you for not living near me.
    Or I would probably jump all over that.
    Looks great brother.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainMike View Post
      Oh man, you're scaring me a little. My WSCG will be here on the 5th, will my old Trustyworthies get thrown on the ash pile of obsolescence?
      haha! I don't mean to tempt you, but you're gonna love how well the Summit cooks/bbq/smokes. The performer is a terrific grill, but I just love the WSCGC. I really need something more portable than the performer gives me, plus I really like the longevity the PK gives me here in the hot/humid south....

Oh and the SnS is worth every penny!

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty excited about it. Rebuilding the deck right now and hope to have it (mostly) done before it gets here.

If you consider moving to central MI and you bring it with you I might be interested. I want a performer but I can't ever find one of those 'real good deals', whether in-store specials or Craigslist. And when I see one for sale here it's nearly the other side of the country every time... sigh....

Comment

Sold

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here