Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I sell my PBC for $150?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could I sell my PBC for $150?

saving up for a pellet smoker and will need to clear room on patio. Would $150 + shipping be reasonable for my PBC? It’s less than 3 years old, good shape, keep it covered. Any feedback is appreciated.

Yes, I listed mine on Craigslist for $225 and didn't get any action until I dropped it to $175. I ended up selling it for $150.

Sounds like mine was in the same condition as yours but I didnt have a cover.

Comment

Shipping cost on something that large would be the drawback. Otherwise yeah that's a great price, especially for local pickup.

Comment

I'd buy it for pickup....shipping is probably through the roof.

Comment

Where you located

Comment

$150 seems fair, but if you want to get $150, you should list for $200. Even adding "firm" to your price you will get people offering less.

If you post the area where you live, a Pit member might take it.

Comment

That's a good deal for local pickup. The only thing that might be a drawback is if the OP is in snow country and we're on the doorstep of fall and winter.

Comment

McEDaddy, I'm Not A PBC USER But There Are Many Here Who Are‼️ I Think Some Pictures And A List Of Accessories If Any Included Would Help Your Question And Future Sale‼️ Also I Think You Need To Give Your Geographical Area For Pick Up Or Shipping❓❗️❓ Make Things As Easy As Possible For Folks‼️❓‼️
                Goog Luck❗️ From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I don’t see it lasting long at $150. What pellet cooker are you making room for?

Comment

I’m located in Fort Lauderdale. Will try to get some pics posted in a bit. Thanks all for the feedback

Comment

Absolutely. I listed mine on Craigslist for that price, and a guy drove from 2+ hours away with $150 in hand. And he already owned an earlier model.

Comment

If you were in Central / Tidewater Virginia i’d be on my to pick it up...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here