Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anova Sous Vide cooker for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anova Sous Vide cooker for sale.

I have two Anova cookers (Bluetooth - 800 watts) for sale. They have been used very little. If for some reason they malfunction within two weeks I will refund your money. $50 each.Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.5 KB ID:	526187
    Last edited by DWCowles; July 3, 2018, 03:21 PM.

What you quitting SV? Love to take one off your hands but the postage would probably make it a wash. You can buy them on Amazon for $99.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      It's half price, I call that a pretty good deal myself.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you work for the postal service?

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      The shipping to Houston will be around $11.00

Ok, somebody has got to say it, DW! What are you doing with a soos veed ? Let alone two of em. My world has been disrupted. Temporarily, but disrupted.

Comment

Is the stick burn feature malfunctioning?

Comment

• Mudkat
        Mudkat commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

What does blue tooth mean? Does it only function with blue tooth? How many gallons of water max. I know I can GTS it but I figured Ya'all already knew this.

Comment

• phrogpilot73
        phrogpilot73 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can control it with an app on your phone via bluetooth, if you want. I hardly ever do. Max recommended is 5 Gallons. If you insulate the cooking vessel, you could probably do more.

Hmmm... Thinking about it, and I'll already be in your neck of the woods on Thursday...

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        I also have a Blackstone 17" table top griddle for $30 if you are interested.

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Will you be at home tomorrow, DWCowles? I will take a Sue Veed contraption and/or that griddle. And some will be delighted to know that the USPS is getting nothing out of me for this.
        Last edited by Steve R.; July 4, 2018, 12:19 PM.

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Steve R. I will be here all day tomorrow.

You're too kind, great deal. If I didn't already have one of these exact ones I'd snag one.

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Huskee , Some people just has to run their lips for no reason. They probably still be bitching about something if I was giving them away free.

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if that was directed at me, let me say this about that. If you want to sell me one for $61 just PM me with your address and I’ll send you a check. How’s that for lip service hmmm?

Damn fine deal, DW

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        What he said.

"Heck I’ll take one". Said me never. ; )

Very good deal your offering up to the pit family DW. You are a generous guy! 💯. You never stop giving. You never have as long as you’ve been here. My hats off to you, Sir.
      Last edited by Jon Solberg; July 4, 2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        My sediments also.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        How will you ever tackle bread if you don't get one?

• Jon Solberg
        Jon Solberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee I have heard from those that know. It’s not doable. Sad but true.

Proud new owner of an Anova precision cooker and a 17' Blackstone griddle here, thanks to D-Dub! A steak cook seems like the natural first step here, if I can just figure out where to put the charcoal or wood.

Comment

• Polarbear777
        Polarbear777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Charcoal goes underneath. Wood goes on top :-)

• Mudkat
        Mudkat commented
        Editing a comment
        Score!

Wrap the charcoal, you don't want it getting wet in the sv. Wood is OK to soak, it makes it smoke better.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Schnort! Whoops, there went Me Guinness, My Goodness!

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Leaning toward boiling the charcoal and SV'ing the wood. I'm learning as I go.

• Mudkat
        Mudkat commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm... maybe you should give that SV back BBQRapper I'm not sure your ready for it. 😀

I pity any noobie who might be reading this thread.

Comment

Could these things be mounted to a bathtub and operate long enough to provide for a good warm soak... my wife hates it when her bath water gets cold...

or maybe mount them on a horse trough or kiddie pool or something of the sorts to make some sort of cheap hot tub.... asking for an enemy...er...friend

Comment

• customtrim
          customtrim commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes but your wife would have to cook for 130 hours at 135

I have one brand new Anova 800 watt sous vide cooker left. I will take $65 for it plus shipping. Shipping fee will be base on your location.

Comment

• holehogg
          holehogg commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have any idea if it would work with 220V. I would be interested if the shipping was not more than about $50 so a total of around $100

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here