Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Launching my own rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finally, I can proudly announce it's available for purchase on Amazon (in the USA). Get it while it's hot y'all

Pork rub coming within the next two weeks. Smoke on!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't wait to try your pork rub! Looking forward to getting my hands on it too.

• Histrix
      Histrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Just ordered a bottle.

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

I could almost eat the Product Description alone, Henrik .

There are many beef rubs called, but few are chosen. Chosen to deliver that is. Here’s a rub with precision and finesse, suitable for both competition and the outdoor kitchen. Black pepper provides a solid backbone in this rub, cumin adds a fresh tang. The shiitake powder boosts the meat’s own umami flavor to the next level. This rub enhances the beef flavor without taking over, and it is highly customized to build maximum bark. All Hank’s rubs are hand made in small batches to ensure the utmost quality.

Sounds delicious. Just put it in my Amazon basket.

Kathryn

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      It's on it's way to me as we speak, Henrik !

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Henrik I thought you were a software guy - not a marketer! Nice writeup!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks EdF, I’m still not convinced I wrote it myself...it seems there’s yet another card up my sleeve;-)

Henrik I just wanted to let you know I smoked a brisket and some short ribs today and I used your rub for the first time. I really liked it. It really enhances the flavor of the beef without changing it. It allows the beefy flavor to be the star of the show and crusted up nice. As a Texan I really appreciated that. It reminded me of Central Texas flavor except maybe not as salty. Good job and keep on making stuff. Can’t wait to try the pork rub next. My bottle came in a few days ago.

Comment

Thank you very much for trying it out, and I love the description you gave, that is _exactly_ what I was aiming for. Mission accomplished:-)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here