Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Primo XL (Like New) -$900 in Huntley, IL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Primo XL (Like New) -$900 in Huntley, IL

This grill/smoker comes with all new insides - newly designed firebox, new charcoal grate, new firebox divider, new grill grates. This grill is their largest model with 400 sq. inches of cooking area. In addition, it includes the heat deflector plates and racks (allows indirect cooking in the entire grill) and two extension racks (increasing cooking area to 680 sq. inches). If purchased brand new, the grill and accessories included would cost over $1600 - I am asking $900 (cash / firm).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_48674.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	390754Click image for larger version

Name:	image_48675.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	390755

For an additional $175, I will include the following $409 worth of add-on accessories:
    - BBQ Guru DigiQ-DX2 temperature control system (see bbqguru.com - list price $219)
    - Looftlighter charcoal starter (see looftlighter.com - list price $70)
    - Grill Grates for the Primo XL for terrific searing (see grillgrate.com - list price $120)

NOTE: The grill weighs nearly 200 pounds and will need to be picked up at my house and will require at least 2 people to move it. The grill is also being advertised on Craigslist. At this time I not considering shipping - pick up only.
    Last edited by Noel13; October 5, 2017, 11:35 AM.

Maybe someday... but not today.

Comment

Woah, somebody's going to be very happy with that. That's a good deal. I'm curious why you're unloading it?

Comment

• Noel13
        Noel13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am really enjoying Sous Vide cooking and doing more Sous-Vide-Que. I purchased a Woodwind Pellet Grill with sear box which I believe will be a better fit for how I'm cooking these days. The pellet grill allows me to take sv ribs and give them a shot of smoke and the sear box will give me a way to quickly finish sv steaks and chops outside.

Very tempting.

Comment

This is a great deal. Someone is going to be very lucky and happy.

Comment

Location?
          disregard

Comment

I'm going to suggest nobody drink the water in Illinois. Right now we have a PK, a KBQ, and now a Primo for sale in that state. It has to be the water......

Comment

• Potkettleblack
              Potkettleblack commented
              Editing a comment
              Would have to house it in the parking lot, not on my deck. That's two flights of stairs down, and having done that at my old apartment, it's a no. I'd be all over this if that weren't the case. I might get on the KBQ, though storing wood, processing wood, not so condo friendly.

Thanks for all of the encouraging comments about the great deal I am offering on my Primo XL. So far, no interest from this site or the local Craigslist (I really do not want to get into shipping). Can anyone suggest other possible sites for selling ceramic grills? If I have no success I may just stick it in the garage until spring.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              BBQ Brethren

• ComfortablyNumb
              ComfortablyNumb commented
              Editing a comment
              May I suggest sticking it on the back deck and using it all winter?

• Thunder77
              Thunder77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Facebook has a Marketplace section. Kamadoguru.com. I bet you would generate some interest there!

I haven’t responded until now because it is too tempting. You are only an hour and a half or so away from me and I love the cooker, but right now, I have to focus on other priorities. I will ask at work, though.

Comment

• Noel13
              Noel13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you - it is much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone for your advice and counsel. I sold my Primo XL today to an enthusiastic buyer (his father and brothers are Eggheads - he is looking forward going head-to-head with them)

Comment

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              Great to hear, I will close the thread. Glad you got it sold!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here