Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bbq grill for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbq grill for sale

Hello everyone i have a used bbq grill made by Klose in Houston TX., used about a year heavy duty 36" pipe grill with sliding stainless steel racks i am selling this grill asking $700 or best offer???

thank you
    Carlos

Originally posted by bbqking View Post
    Hello everyone i have a used bbq grill made by Klose in Houston TX., used about a year heavy duty 36" pipe grill with sliding stainless steel racks i am selling this grill asking $700 or best offer???

thank you
    Carlos
    Hey Carlos,welcome! If you have a couple of pictures of your cooker, please post them. Go here: http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...and-techniques and check out Tip #4 on picture uploading. It's best to resize your pictures to 800pixels or less. If you need help with this, reply here.

Comment

• boftx
      boftx commented
      Editing a comment
      Not only pics, but location would be nice.

thanks Aaron, let me work on the pictures, once i log in how do i get here?

Comment

Carlos, from the main page, the top left tab that says "The Pit", go down toward the bottom of the topics to "For Sale or Trade". Click that, and you should see your topic under there.
      Last edited by Huskee; July 16, 2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a nice grill but as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words" and location is a must.

BBQKing you need to get your sig line up and running.
        Last edited by Marauderer; July 18, 2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

is it like this one? http://www.bbqpits.com/backyard_gril...6grill2013.jpg sorry...when I put the whole link in it only keeps the top level
          Last edited by fracmeister; August 1, 2014, 09:01 AM. Reason: link problem

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Link sometimes auto-simplify so they don't carry on for a mile, but they'll still work when clicked.

Frac, I like the .408 in your sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marauderer View Post
            Frac, I like the .408 in your sig!!

If only he also had an awesome Avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post

If only he also had an awesome Avatar...
              How is this?

Comment

Originally posted by fracmeister View Post
                How is this?

Not too shabby FM!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here