Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Napoleon Prestige Pro 825 with Smoking Tray - Indianapolis - $3,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Napoleon Prestige Pro 825 with Smoking Tray - Indianapolis - $3,500

Hi everyone! I did a lot of research and bought a big grill last year thinking the infrared would be awesome for the big family, but found it wasn't big enough and had to cook in stages, which isn't good for all sitting down a the table as a family. As such, I find we are just using the big portion of the grill and the infrared is just sitting there not being used.
    So before it gets old (less than 1 year), I thought I'd try to sell it and pick up something smaller without the infrared.

Please note, this is a size thing (did I just say that?). I love how the infrared cooks and it works beautifully! If we were a family of 2 or 4, it would be awesome! but if you are cooking big steaks, it's 2 at a time. Not good for a household of 9!

It is an absolutely beautiful grill and cooks wonderfully, if you are looking for a typical grill. It has the infrared rear burner for the rotisserie and a huge rod with (4) forks.

We have burned less than (3) tanks of propane thru the grill (we grill a lot). We have used the rotisserie (2) times (4 chickens - 2 each time). We have never used the side burner or the cutting board/beverage tray. We have also used the infrared - cooks burgers in 4 minutes!!

This grill has a list price of $4,299. After tax, this is $4,600!
    You can find it on the internet for $4,000 (don't recommend that).

Our loss is your gain! Come take this beautiful grill home! I have it on Craigslist as well for $3,500.

This baby is HEAVY. Don't expect to throw it in the back of a mini-van. It won't fit!

Here is the description from the Napoleon website:
    Experts in Gas & Infrared Grilling Upgrade Your Grilling Game™ Whether you call it a Barbecue, BBQ, or Grill, one thing is for sure, Napoleon Grills stand apart from the crowd. Built to last with premium steel that boasts excellent corrosion resistance and construction.

Here is a YouTube video about it:

Please contact me with any questions. (317) 771-5436 - Tim. Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here