Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Everdure 4K in SWFL (FREE!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Everdure 4K in SWFL (FREE!!!)

Everdure 4K for sale in Marco Island, FL. If you're feeling adventurous this is the cooker for you. Some really nice features but doesn't fit my needs at the moment. I bought it used with original accessories. You can find out about it here: https://everdurebyheston.com/product/4k-bbq/

Looking to get $250 or trade for an outdoor pizza oven in good condition.

That is a great price. Any pics?

Comment

I will take new pics and upload tomorrow. I have three other cookers so I'm just looking to pass this one along to somebody who will enjoy it. It's not shippable, just so you know; it's a beast along the lines of a kamado.

Comment

pics, prior to cleaning...;-)
        Attached Files

Comment

No interest in the grill, unfortunately. However, it is good to hear from you and see your smiling face! Good luck with the sale and try to not be such a stranger!

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Went ahead and bought a pizza oven, so I'm just now looking for somebody who wants to pick this up...FREE!!!

Comment

Bump, Very generous of you, But, I'm only 1000 miles away.

Comment

Maybe Draznnl ? It is free! smokenoob ? Johnny Booth SmokeyGator hoovarmin fuzzydaddy Redwng johnec00 acorgihouse Bkhuna UFLawdog Jim White
                  Last edited by STEbbq; January 14, 2024, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Johnny Booth
                    Johnny Booth commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Even for free… Sorry - too new school for me, and I have the PK for charcoal. When I buy another tool, it will have to be unique. Like a Santa Maria. 😎👍

• carolts
                    carolts commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've been mostly using my PK and PBC. Need to spend more time with the KBQ since it's feeling neglected. I've no shortage of cookers! Needed the Gozney Roccbox to up my gluten-free pizza game.
                    Last edited by carolts; January 14, 2024, 06:01 PM.

• acorgihouse
                    acorgihouse commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have room for a very little more, and just doesn't fit my needs. Great deal though, thanks for letting us know!

Now that we’re in winter weather, a trip down to Marco Island sounds kinda good!

Comment

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would like that! Draznnl

• carolts
                    carolts commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You need another cooker, right?

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I always need another cooker. These deals just never come up around my area! carolts

Gone to its new home!

Comment

Doggonit. I missed this thread entirely, even though I was tagged. I would have made the drive for this. I don't know how this is the very first time I've seen or heard of this product. It looks really interesting. Oh well, let me know if you buy anymore revolutionary devices that you grow weary of, and I'll go visit friends in SW FL.

Comment

The new owner is a snowbird from north of Toronto and it's his first charcoal cooker. He was going to get briquettes but now knows that lump is what it needed. At his northern home he has a full-on masonry wood-burning pizza dome which he loves. Happy to introduce another person to the world of low-and-slow.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here