Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Premium 26 Inch + Slow 'n Sear for Sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Premium 26 Inch + Slow 'n Sear for Sale

Ok, don't hate me, but I will be selling my 26" Kettle with a Slow 'n Sear. I'm only taking my BGE and 22" Copper Kettle to Florida. Before it goes in a yard sale or possibly Craigslist, I wanted to offer it to Pit members first, if anyone is willing to drive to Murfreesboro, TN to pick it up. If I recall correctly the Weber sells for $299 and the Slow 'n Sear for $79. I also have a Weber cover for it - about $38. About $416 new. I'm asking $199 or best offer. I have drilled 1 hole for probe wires. Here's a photo when it was almost new and a photo next to my BGE. It has never been dropped/knocked over or traveled. I can take more photos if you want to see it from all sides and current condition.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1551.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	150537

Name:	IMG_2258.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	150538
    Last edited by fuzzydaddy; March 23, 2016, 06:39 PM.

Where are you?

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Murfreesboro, TN ~20 miles southeast of Nashville on I-24 East heading towards Chattanooga, TN.

If you don't mind can you show pic of current condition fuzzydaddy and the hole that you drill in it? I might be interested.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I took some a few moments ago..hopefully they came out ok. Will post shortly.

I would be tempted if I lived closer.

Comment

fuzzydaddy you're going to rethink selling the 26" when you see the new XL Slow 'N Sear

Comment

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Larger sear zone with almost identical indirect side capacity. Holds more charcoal. Has a built in grate that can hold lump charcoal better than the stock Weber grate. Should be on sale in a few weeks. Manufacturing delays!

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm...XL eh? Any idea of a price range?

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Craigar it's not confirmed but it should be somewhere around $135. It's made of a lot more metal than the standard SnS and the production quantities are much smaller. Those both = mucho more cost

Front

Name:	IMG_5352.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	150574

Right side

Name:	IMG_5353.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	150575

Rear

Name:	IMG_5354.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	150576

Left side

Name:	IMG_5355.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	150577

More to come...

Comment

Blemish on top I found.

Name:	IMG_5356.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	150581

Top-down

Name:	IMG_5357.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	150582

Inside showing the hole I drilled at about 8:30

Name:	IMG_5360.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	150583

Close up of the hole

Name:	IMG_5361.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	150584

Cover

Name:	IMG_5362.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	150585

Comment

fuzzydaddy I can't tell by the pic bc I'm on my iPhone but is the the paint chip where you drill the hole?

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            The paint chip on the lid is not where I drilled the hole. Scroll down a few photos and there's a closeup of the hole in the base, just above the cooking grid. It's at about 8:30.\

Edit to add: It's the next to last photo.
            Last edited by fuzzydaddy; March 23, 2016, 08:00 PM.

No sale, but my wife convinced me to keep it. Huskee, please close this post. Thank-you! David Parrish, ok now I want the XL SnS

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
            No sale, but my wife convinced me to keep it. Huskee, please close this post. Thank-you! David Parrish, ok now I want the XL SnS
            Closed. Congrats, you won't be disappointed!

Comment

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              You are sooooo right!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here