Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD- Yoder Loaded Wichita

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD- Yoder Loaded Wichita

Bought my Loaded Wichita late summer of 2014 and want to sell it. Maybe I am just lazy and want something simpler, but the truth is it is just too damn big for just me and my wife. There were no retailers in California near me at the time or maybe I would have bought something smaller. When I sell , and if I go pellet, any thoughts between the Yoder 480, Rec Tec, and Mak 1 star? Mak kind of disappoints me with their warranty given the price.
    Steve B

I can only speak about the RecTec since I owned one. I really like it and the 6 year warranty.

Comment

The Yoder would be my choice

Comment

Huskee I'm pretty sure this is your call to Drive to Cali and pick this up, so you can have 2 of them!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a long drive man...I think it's Spinaker 's call!

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be a great drive. And worth it Huskee

Welcome to The Pit sblair1255! We have several members from CA here in The Pit, hopefully you can find someone to take that fine machine off your hands. Also, I'm moving this to the For Sale or Trade channel

--------------------------
        Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here