Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow 'N Sear and Weber 22" Premium Kettle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow 'N Sear and Weber 22" Premium Kettle

I recently obtained a second slow 'n sear included in the purchase of a used 26" kettle. I don't need/can't afford two. I also upgraded to a Weber Performer. Therefore, I have a Slow 'N Sear/ kettle package for sale. The kettle has a hinged grate, thermometer and has been ported for Maverick probes. Both items have been lightly used and are in very good condition. I am located near Charleston, SC and am willing to travel a couple of hours to meet for delivery. At this time, I don't wish to sell them separately. $120 firm for both.

You can join the Slow 'N Sear and kettle club at a great price! These would sell new for $230 plus tax and shipping.

Comment

You should try Craigslist. We may just not have a pit club member close to you that needs a kettle.

Comment

That's a good deal. You should have no problem selling it quickly.

Comment

Wow! If I was close I would snag this deal up so quick! Can't imagine it will last long

Comment

That is a thing of beauty.

Comment

That's a heckuva deal. I never find steals like this near me

Comment

• Craigar
                Craigar commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee I hear what you're saying. All I can ever find are roached out Char-Grillers and Brinkmann's for just under list.

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Exact same here Craigar It can be comical to see what people on Craigslist think their old grills are worth. I shake my head so much reading thru CL listings I get dizzy.

Last chance before this deal goes public next week. Gas is cheap now, you drive a little, I drive a little, you return home with a big smile knowing you got a great deal and are about to embark on the Slow 'N Sear cooking experience.

Comment

Sold, please close this post. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here