Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free to good home ( that has a 26 inch kettle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free to good home ( that has a 26 inch kettle)

EDIT: This has been spoken for everyone..

Good evening all ( check local time) I am looking to re-home a SNS-XL.
    It’s not new, it’s probably got 8-10 cooks on it. It took that long to come to terms with the fact I spent like 155 bucks on something that did nothing for me that I haven’t been doing without it for over 30 years, and honestly makes hot indirect cooking suck on the kettle….but I digress.
    Anyway maybe you want / need this huge hunk of steel for whatever reason? If so just say so, pm me an address and I’ll send it to you. Hell I want to forget this monumental waste of cash so bad I’ll even pay the shipping to get it gone.

How’s that for a sales pitch?! Seriously I just don’t need this and would like someone who does to have it. If you have a 26 and want to see if it’s for you here’s your chance. All I ask is if it’s not gonna work for you then you pass it on to another member that wants it.
    Last edited by CHNeal; February 3, 2023, 09:05 AM.

Ahhhh...I don't have a 26 but have been looking for one for quite a while. I'd love to have it, but if you find someone that can use it right away, your call.

Comment

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      You know you still have time to go run out and buy a 26” so you can come back here and claim this!

• CHNeal
      CHNeal commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll give it thru today and if no one that has a 26 already claims it it’s all you!

Generous offer… I got a 26, but dunno that this would do anything my seldom used SnS wouldn’t do, so I’ll pass.

Comment

That’s incredibly generous of you. Congrats to who ever gets it.

Comment

Definitely a generous offer.

I'm even afraid to ask the boss...
        Just not that afraid!

Sleeping...

Comment

I would love to take it off your hands BUT the 26”er I got a couple of years ago from another Pit member came with the SnS xl. So I’m all set on my end.

I’m surprised it hasn’t been claimed already.
          This is very generous of you. Someone will surely give it a good home soon enough.

Comment

Very generous of you. Not sure that one fits the WSCG…but that’s a bit of a moot point anyway seeing as I pretty much feel the same way you do; it doesn’t seem to offer anything that I haven’t been able to do already. I’ve never used, or seen, one…but I’ve also never felt the need to purchase one. Obviously, just my opinion but it seems a bit of a solution looking for a problem. At least a problem I don’t have.

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope it won't fit. Too tall! You have to have the SNS Low Profile for the WSCG.

• CHNeal
              CHNeal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeppers this thing is massive!

Ill edit the OP but this ones gone folks.

Comment

• au4stree
              au4stree commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks CHNeal, this will be residing at our hunting camp. Our club loves an SnS.

Thanks!

Rats! Too late to the party. I could have had an excuse to drive to Lincoln.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here