Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - KBQ C-60 - Northern IL/Southern WI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - KBQ C-60 - Northern IL/Southern WI

Bill Karau’s amazing KBQ C-60 won Meathead and company’s Platinum Award, and you can read the review at https://amazingribs.com/smoker/karub...60-pit-review/ . I bought this new on 9/20/21 and have only used it 7-8 times. It makes absolutely amazing food, but I don’t particularly enjoy tending the fire, and soon after I bought it my local barbecue circle went from six to three, so I don’t need the capacity. I’ll include the steam tray I bought to catch drippings and some hickory to get you started.

Northern IL/southern WI only, and cash only. I just listed it on Craigslist for $1,600, but I’ll do $1,500 firm for my BBQ brothers here in The Pit.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8467CC6E-13DA-4613-996D-772B456EFE57.jpg Views:	8 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	1367750
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1A612289-352B-48E9-BE33-2BB8EE091A84.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1367770
    Last edited by Sid P; January 26, 2023, 02:12 PM.

You're killing me Sid. I'm probably no more than 2-1/2 hours away...

Comment

• Sid P
      Sid P commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m happy to meet you half way if you decide you want it.

I just had to buy a new furnace today so that makes it much easier to decline this. Best of luck.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch. Gotta have one of those around here. 😕

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you considered placing the KBQ in your living room--obviating the need for a furnace?

Seriously, my sympathy. We just had to replace our furnace a couple months ago.

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Murdy I like the way you think!

Originally posted by Andrrr View Post
    I just had to buy a new furnace today so that makes it much easier to decline this. Best of luck.
    That really stinks. Nothing ruins a guy’s day/week/month like a big expense that comes out of the blue….

Comment

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      The joys of home ownership. I called them in because the motor was starting to squeal and asked them to check the unit over while they were here. That’s when we saw the cracked heat exchanger 💸💸💸💸
      It was 22 years old so I knew the days were numbered. At least it wasn’t an emergency breakdown.

• Sid P
      Sid P commented
      Editing a comment
      Andrrr Good for you for being ahead of it.

I’ll drive a couple hours if that helps anyone.

Comment

No! No! No! Cut it out! 🕶

Comment

Damn, I wish I could pull the trigger on something like this. Good luck Sid P.

Comment

• Sid P
          Sid P commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

Sold. Huskee

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here