Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchenaid Pro 600 Stand Mixer 6 qt with Meat Grinder and other Accessories

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitchenaid Pro 600 Stand Mixer 6 qt with Meat Grinder and other Accessories

This unit is in excellent condition with lots of extras, 2 bowls, pasta maker, meat grinder, vegetable processor, slash shield. New Cost $740. Will deliver for $375. PM or email, [email protected], for additional info.

Last edited by Marauderer; November 15, 2014, 01:53 PM.

I lowered the price to $375.

Comment

Oh well, it ended well. I had to get a vacuum instead Marauderer.

Comment

As long as you all are happy.

Comment

Barry, you're making it really hard to say no to this deal... This is an amazing value. I dont need it but I want it. Only thing stopping me is my upcoming Lang payment : )

And the fact I own a stand mixer. BUT this is a steal!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Barry, you're making it really hard to say no to this deal... This is an amazing value. I dont need it but I want it. Only thing stopping me is my upcoming Lang payment : )

And the fact I own a stand mixer. BUT this is a steal!
            Jon, I can sweeten the pot a little more and it will help my Lang Fund considerably!!

Comment

I'm just glad he does't have a lay-away plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
                I'm just glad he does't have a lay-away plan.
                Jerod, that can be negotiated. I want to move this mixer and want it to go to a good home that will use and enjoy it. If you are interested feel free to move it to the PM message and we will see what we can do.

Comment

Barry you're my friend, your suppose to talk me out of these compulsive GREAT DEALS!
                  Last edited by Jon Solberg; November 18, 2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Barry you're my friend, your suppose to talk me out of these compulsive GREAT DEALS!
                    OK Jon, Do not get the mixer!!! Stay focused on getting your "Stick Burner" and save your money for that. I know what it is like to get side tracked and to not stay focused.

As the Master use to say "Stay Focused Grasshopper"

(how did I do???)

Comment

hahahahahaha! You're a good friend indeed! Thank you

Comment

Tentatively Sold! I do have a down payment!! Someone is going to be very happy for Christmas.

Comment

Sent the rest of the money. Christmas comes early!

Comment

Wow, Thanks, I will have to scramble to get it packed up and mailed. It will probably USPS as they insure well and it will be in at least two boxes.

Comment

You got a great deal Keith. I would have bought it if we didn't already have a KitchenAid.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here