Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse Flow Offset BBQ Wood Smoker - $3400 (Taunton, Ma)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse Flow Offset BBQ Wood Smoker - $3400 (Taunton, Ma)

Reverse flow offset smoker. Firebox is 1/4" and smoker body is all 3/16". Revers flow plate is fully welding and holds about 5 gallons of water if you want to use it as a water pan. All grates are stainless steel and removable. All grates are all in tracks so you can slide them out for access while smoking, or to clean. Main chamber grates are four feet long, and side box grates are almost 24" wide. There is just over 24 square feet of cooking space. The front storage box holds plenty of wood and other supplies and the lid doubles as a side work table with an adjustable support leg. You can also store tables. etc. under smoker. There are latches to hold the main lid down during transport.This is registered and tows nicely. The smoker weighs 1320 pounds without supplies. Rims and tires are less than two years old. Please email me if interested, [email protected] and include phone number in email. Asking $3400 or best offer. This smoker is very well built. Craigslist link http://southcoast.craigslist.org/for/5404872163.html

Nice rig Smokedstanley ...

You should have no problem selling that cooker. Most of us on AR don't have a need for the capacity of that smoker but someone will know someone that does... Maybe.

How many racks of ribs will that cook?

Comment

• Smokedstanley
      Smokedstanley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. As for ribs I have done 26 racks at once without using rib racks. I have also had almost 200 pounds of butts in it at one time.

Looks a lot like my Lang except the Lang has 1/4 steel all over.

Comment

• Smokedstanley
      Smokedstanley commented
      Editing a comment
      I did a lot of research before building this smoker. I think a lot of the nicer smokers look similar, it's when you look at the details that they really stand apart. This may me .062 thinner, but that is the only negative over a lang and 3/16 is still very heavy duty. This smoker can cook more than a Lang 60" deluxe but with a smaller foot print, more usable storage / work space, and you can't even compare the racks that Lang uses. All my racks are all stainless steel and you can slide them in and out fully loaded.

The smoker has been sold

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here