Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAK 2 Star General with tons of extras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAK 2 Star General with tons of extras!

I have a MAK 2 Star in the western suburbs of Chicago looking for a new home where someone will love her. Its about a year old and in great shape. It was my first smoker and I'm looking to move on to a different challenge. Everything you read is true... its a great smoker.

It has TONS of extras:
    -WiFi contoller
    -Full upper rack
    -Two half upper racks (new never used)
    -Big Poppa grill mat
    -Solid grease tray (new never used) great if you're just smoking. Easy to clean.
    -Flame zone tray and covers
    -6" front shelf
    -cover
    -rib rack
    -3 probes
    -my custom DIY tools for cleaning (not as cool as it sounds, but they're helpful!)

Around $3500 if you ordered new and that's before you pay for shipping. She's out the door for $2700... or make me an offer!
    Last edited by alecksjaycubs; August 26, 2014, 07:59 PM.

Welcome to The Pit alecksjayscubs! We wish you the best of luck selling your machine. Thanks for the support and we're sure it will be a great return of your investment. Maybe you'll even win your next "different challenge" in our monthly Gold Medal Giveaways!

We look forward to hearing more form you!

Comment

Did you sell your Mak?

Comment

Nope, still available. PM me if you're interested!

Comment

Photos??

Comment

Is this still for sale?

Comment

Sorry, I haven't been on the site in awhile! The MAK is still available AND I'M LOOKING TO DEAL! Here are some pics...

Last edited by alecksjaycubs; November 5, 2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

WOW. Are those pics of how it currently looks, or how it looked brand new? My Mak 2 is no where NEAR that clean looking.

Comment

Those are pics of it now! I found an awesome cleaner called Challenger PC-737. http://www.challengercleaner.com
                  It's only available in a few states now but I bet if you call them you could get some.
                  Took the MAK to the backyard and went to town. Just cover up the igniter with a plastic bag! That's what's so great about the MAK being high quality 304 stainless... You can hose the thing off and not worry.
                  Last edited by alecksjaycubs; November 5, 2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Nice! That's some good cleaner. My prob is I can't take my Mak to the backyard. It's on a second story deck. Maybe I could walk it through the house to the front and hose it off in the driveway. Hmmmmm

Comment

If you do get it just make sure you wear gloves. I noticed my fingernails cracked easily after I used it without. Not sure what that means but wear gloves. And it cleaned so well I really didn't care!

Comment

• Spinaker
                        Spinaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it was the caustic in the clearer. In this case, Potassium Hydroxide or Casustic Potash. Caustic attacks anything organic and breaks it down. Thats why they use it to clean stainless in dairy plants, slaughter houses or any food grade area. That stuff can be nasty in heavier cleaners.

Asked in your other thread and PM'd with no response, but I figure I'd try one last time before I take advantage of another deal...

Is this offer still available?

Comment

Cactus I've reached out to him via email. Hopefully we hear back soon.

Comment

Hi guys. Sorry, I haven't checked in to the pit awhile and I can't seem to get email notifications when I get pm'd. The MAK has been sold. My apologies for not following up on this post.

Comment

No worries and thanks for the update. I'll close the thread.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here