Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaican sauces, rubs, and pickled peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamaican sauces, rubs, and pickled peppers

My brother and sister in law have recently started selling Jamaican sauces, rubs, and pickled peppers online. My sister in law has parents that grew up in Jamaica and my brother in law grew up in Jamaica and moved to the US a couple years ago. They are both excellent cooks. Any of you in the DC area can order food from them, but anyone can order sauces, jerk rubs, and pickled peppers online. We ordered one of everything they offer and they are all great! Here’s a link to order online for anyone interested.
    KenZo Sauce* 5oz KenZo Jerk Sauce ✨ Turn up the heat at your next BBQ by using KenZo Jerk Sauce to give your meat it’s finishing touch! Sweet and tangy with just the right amount of spice, it’s also great when used as a dipping sauce for your egg rolls!* 5oz KenZo Famous Sauce ✨ Pour it over your meat, rice, veggies or ANYTHING. Versatile and flavorful, our Famous Sauce is the only gravy your palate will demand, going forth!KenZo Jerk Rub* 10oz Mild KenZo Jerk Rub ✨ Marinate your chicken using our flavorful Jerk Rub! Made with all fresh herbs and spices, our Jerk Rub will elevate your meat to the next level. (No scotch bonnet peppers added)* 10oz Spicy KenZo Jerk Rub ✨ Marinate your chicken using our flavorful Jerk Rub! Made with all fresh herbs and spices, our Jerk Rub will elevate your meat to the next level. (Made using scotch bonnet peppers)KenZo Pickle Peppers* 16oz KenZo Pickle Peppers ✨ There’s no limit! Top off your fish, jerk chicken, jerk pork, fried pork or even fried chicken with KenZo Pickle Peppers. Onions, carrots and peppers both sweet & spicy, close your eyes because the only thing missing will be Hellshire Beach! Eat at your own risk, the scotch bonnet peppers will give you a kick to remember!

One thing I've leaned about Jamaican jerk sauces, and I'm certainly no expert, is they can be different from region to region, city to city and even street to street.
    We have Jamaican neighbors on two sides and they're jerks could not be more different.
    My son brought home jerks from two Jamaican co-workers, again different.
    At the end of the day each had they're own little quirks and nuances and I loved em all.
    Good luck to them with the new family business.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here