Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not to late to give the gift of Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not to late to give the gift of Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce!

ORDER NOW! https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/23620201011

Click image for larger version  Name:	Santa-composite.jpg Views:	0 Size:	242.4 KB ID:	1142231
    Last edited by Max Good; December 14, 2021, 05:03 PM.

Last week my family and I did a taste test between Black Swan's Sweet Cognac sauce and another fairly popular 'gourmet' sauce on a couple racks of Duroc St Louis ribs. Black Swan won hands-down in a blind taste test form all 5 of my family members, including me.

All 3 Black Swan sauces are great, but Sweet Cognac was all I had left for last week's blind test! I remember loving the Original as well, before the bottle dried up, it has a nice little kick.

If you've considered trying them, please do. Even though Max and I are buddies I get nothing for saying this (he doesn't like me THAT much!) I am simply spreading the word. These are real sauces, made from real pureed veggies & spices not partially-whatevered canned syrups.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Had some of the fuego about midnight last night with sausage. Perfect heat without alimentary upsetness.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      ¡Viva El Fuego, Amigo! Jerod Broussard

My sister in Massachusetts who wouldn't know a grill or smoker if she tripped over it, found the Black Swan 3-pack of sauces on Amazon and it showed up here today. This is the first food gift from her that I'm really excited about! Can't wait to sample these!

Comment

I did a breakfast sandwich with pastrami, egg, bacon, a little Cognac sauce on a biscuit. No pics so it didn’t happen but let’s say my mouth said "that was gooooooooodddd."

Comment

Thanks guys! Happy holidays!!! You're putting me in the spirit!

Comment

Thanks fer th reminder, jus stocked up on some Del Fuego! Merry Christmas, Max an Family!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here