Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCS Stainless Grill on cart with Side Burners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCS Stainless Grill on cart with Side Burners

SOLD

DCS Series 7 Traditional 48-Inch Natural Gas Grill With Double Side Burner & Rotisserie - BH1-48RS-N

Selling my DCS 48 Inch Grill with side burners. I am building an outdoor kitchen and downsizing the gasser. Paid over $8,000 with the full cart.
    https://www.bbqguys.com/dcs/series-7...art-bh1-48rs-n

Two years old. Great shape asking $2500. Include SS side shelf I never installed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2536.jpeg Views:	155 Size:	140.1 KB ID:	1135539
    Last edited by Old Glory; February 12, 2022, 03:20 PM. Reason: SOLD

Great price, bet it will sell faster when spring is in the air.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      That was my thought as well

Wow. If I only had a natural gas line in the back. Oh, and if this was on the west coast. And if I wasn't married to the anti-MCS police... great deal!

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      I know most of the members here are in the South or West but it is a screaming deal it might be worth shipping or a road trip.

• GolfGeezer
      GolfGeezer commented
      Editing a comment
      Hah-hah. For me, that wouldn't be a road trip, it would be an expedition!! But I agree, it is a screaming deal. DCS grills are pretty sweet.

Damn, wish I wouldn't have sold my truck. It's a bit bigger than what I need for a gasser, but that's a great price.

Comment

I had a much smaller version but my DCS was built like a tank. The only two issues I had were porcelain grates (which I will never own again) and the grease collection tray. Mine kept filling up with grease and it was too close to the fire. Eventually due to my own laziness, I failed to clean it and had a massive grease fire that all but destroyed the unit. Again, not knocking the cooker, it was totally on me. Those babies, once again are really well made. Good luck selling it !!

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! The grates are cast stainless now. Grease tray is easy to clean. Just slide out and dump.

I cleaned the grease tray a few weeks ago...
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2546.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.40 MB ID:	1135858

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2545.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.34 MB ID:	1135859

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the same tray. I found that I had to keep it clean or else. The flames were only inches away from the built up grease and those units get really hot !! Great cooker though, I'm sure you enjoyed it over time.

What a great deal. I never wanted to live north of the the Mason-Dixon until now...

K.

P.S. Husband is a New England guy. I think he married me for my Southern cooking.

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Smart man! I have my eyes on a warmer climate for retirement.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here