Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - Weber 26” Kettle Near Baltimore $125

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Weber 26” Kettle Near Baltimore $125

Up for grabs is a Weber 26 in very good condition. Includes Weber cover, and lighting chimney. For an extra $50 I will add the SnS and the Vortex. Also has the Ez Spin grate. Promised my wife I would cut back, so it has to go. Will deliver in the Arbutus/Catonsville area.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thunder77; November 20, 2021, 10:54 PM.

That's One Helluva Deal, right there, if any folks is near...

Thunder77 whaddya got comin in, Brother?

Comment

Damn that’s a good deal and around the corner. As someone also promising im done for a while on adding to the roster, all I can do is watch and cheer for whomever gets this deal.

Comment

Just a little outside of driving range for me unfortunately, otherwise I’d be all over that.

Comment

Your going to miss her.

Comment

Nice to see you sell off that Charcoal burning thing.
            I'm behind you BBQ Bro.
            Pellet grill the way to go
            Last edited by bbqLuv; November 21, 2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Git it, Hawker!

Cain't think of a better home, fer it!

• Thunder77
                Thunder77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I still have the grill.

Mods please close this thread. Sold!

Comment

Huskee Spinaker please close thread. Sold!

Comment

Copy

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here