Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come sample my Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce at Backyard BBQ next Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come sample my Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce at Backyard BBQ next Saturday!

Let's party! Backyard BBQ has everything you could want to satisfy your MCS, plus food and beverages! Hope to see you there!
    https://backyardbbqstore.com/
    Attached Files

That is over an hour from me buddy and my son has an all-day robotics competition this weekend. I will have to pass this time but I will cross my fingers for big sales! 😎

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      When he has it down, send him my way. I could use some help on overnight cooks! I would pay him good money.

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ZC! Robotics? That sounds interesting.

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      tbob4 that's a great idea! ZC, get your son on this!

Yeah tbob4 and Max Good , it is our first year doing this competition so we are learning as we go along. Fortunately, we have a good team coach to help the kids (there's four on our team) to build the robot. I wish I had something similar when I was a kid, as it does look fun. We have a entire robot warehouse with tools and practice arenas to build in, so it's pretty cool. We have a local robotics club (Fox Valley Robotics) which arranges everything.
    Last edited by STEbbq; November 16, 2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      That does sound like a lot of fun! Since it is a competition, I wish him well. Great job!

Hi Max. You don’t mention the hours that you’ll be there.

Comment

I am nowhere near close enough to attend, but this did remind me that I needed some more of your sauce!

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I ordered some though Amazon

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Eager to learn what you think of Black Swan!

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Max Good, I have had it before. I got the 3 pack back when you first introduced it. I really like the Beso del Fuego; I ordered a 2 pack of it this time.
        Last edited by klflowers; November 18, 2021, 10:08 AM.

Jfrosty27 I hope to get there around 11:30 and stay 3 to 4 hours. Will I see you there? Backyard BBQ has a lot of good beers on tap. I may have to sample them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here