Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutting board for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting board for sale.

OK folks - I'm gonna take the plunge and try selling a cutting board. If there is more than one person interested, I'll give everyone a number and draw the winner. In order to qualify, you must have 25 posts since joining The Pit. I want to sell to someone who is active as a "reward" for participating. And I will check to make sure that the posts are not all, or mostly made since I posted this.

This sale will end Sunday at 10 PM. Posts made after that will not be considered if anyone else has offered to buy the board.

This was discussed in this post, (more photos there): https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...cutting-boards

The board is approximately 17.125" X 13.375" X 1" and is all cherry from one board.

I am asking $80 for the board, plus shipping. If you would like to estimate shipping cost, the board weighs 6 lb 1 oz, and I'd add 1 lb for the container to estimate. It will ship from zip 23112 via USPS.

I will cover paypal fees. If you want to pay by check, (US residents only), I will hold for 10 days after I deposit the check to mail the board. I will also accept US Postal Money Orders.

If anyone has questions, please post them in this thread.

Board:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211011_155614[1].jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	1113574

Last edited by RonB; October 21, 2021, 08:07 PM.

I would like to purchase it.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Your # for the drawing is 1. And thanks!

Hopefully as a wall hanger or decorative piece, I couldn't take a knife to these masterpieces.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      It pained me to put a knife to my nice one first time I used it. Worse than hitting a puddle with that shiny new truck.

Very nice

Comment

Sign me up boss I would like a shot at buying it.

Comment

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you klflowers for causing me to clean my reading glasses lenses for the 3rd time.

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        holehogg I tried to change the avatar using my phone and that is what uploaded lol

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        klflowers - well, what I see shouldn't be uploaded to a family site!

Put me in coach. I am interested.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Your # for the drawing is 3. And another thanks to an active Pit member.

• DavidNorcross
        DavidNorcross commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Ron!

I would like to purchase if possible.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Your # for the drawing is 4. And thanks to you too.
        Last edited by RonB; October 23, 2021, 06:46 AM.

I asked my wife to pick a number between 1 and 4 without telling her why. She picked 3, so DavidNorcross is the winner. We have talked, and he is taking the board, so this sale is closed.

Thanks all for looking and commenting.

I still have a bunch of ideas for boards, but I have a Christmas present or two to make, plus a dining table for a relative...

But - I'll be back, (said with a menacing accent).

Comment

Man am I happy to have been selected. Will be sharing more very soon!

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          Very cool, David, That is a beautiful piece of work!

I just saw this post this morning, looks like fun and I think you have room to grow. Beautiful board, Ron.

Comment

Congratulations David. I know you will really love the board as Ron’s craftsmanship is top-notch.

Comment

Congrats DavidNorcross I figured I was in on this one. But if I can't win 1 out of 4, I may as well give up on the monthly prizes lol

Comment

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              Rant or realism?

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              holehogg a little of both lol

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here