Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale - Smoke Daddy Vertical Cabinet Pellet Smoker- Louisville, KY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - Smoke Daddy Vertical Cabinet Pellet Smoker- Louisville, KY.

Sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by awl1328; December 31, 2021, 05:31 PM.

Oh MAN if you were near me I would so buy that. Sheesh. Good luck, man.

Comment

How long will this last without having to add more pellets? And what is the temperature variation on a long smoke? Thanks,

Comment

• awl1328
        awl1328 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe it's a 40 lb hopper. I have done a couple of 8-10 hour cooks and not come close to running out. The temp is vary stable especially when you have the convection fan on the cabinet running. It keeps it pretty consistent from top to bottom.

Man! I'm right there with DogFaced PonySoldier ! What an awesome cooker!

Comment

I have that same Pellet Pro hopper and controller assembly on my Pitts & Spitts unit. One of the motors recently went kaput on mine (just a $30 item) so haven't used it in a while. That said it does a great job otherwise. Has a low smoke setting and is rock solid when it gets up to temp (like +-2*), true PID. I believe that's the 60# hopper, if so at a burn rate of 1#@/hour you're looking at 60 hours of burn time on average (of course temp setting dictates that). I for one have never run out of pellets as a result.

I agree, that's a hell of a deal for $800 as long as it's all in working order. The hopper and controller assembly alone I believe cost $450 just in parts.

Comment

• awl1328
          awl1328 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is fully functional. I used it a couple weeks ago for one last big tailgate bus trip.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here