Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale - MAK Two-Star General, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale - MAK Two-Star General, NY

Hello all,

This is a top-of-the-line MAK two-star general pellet smoker/grill. Made in the USA of heavy-duty marine-grade stainless steel.

Excellent condition. Comes with several optional grilles/plates (see pictures). Immaculate outside and cooking surfaces. Three temperature probes. Low-temp warmer/smoker on the side for nuts, cheese, fish, etc. Main compartment is huge - I've smoked 3 full racks of ribs and one 8 lb pork butt, with room to spare. Complete with optional top rack. Hopper holds 20 lbs of pellets. Comes with a few partial bags of pellets.

Asking $1,100 OBO (let's be reasonable!)

PS - I understand the new ones with these accessories are going for more than $3,300.00 !!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_115135.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1091215Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_115449.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	1091222Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_115306.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	1091213Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_115144.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1091214Click image for larger version

Name:	mak quick info.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	1091217Click image for larger version

Name:	out of stock.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	1091220Click image for larger version

Name:	testimonial.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	1091221
    Attached Files

Damn. The pellet cooker dream machine. Just too far away for me. Good luck.

Comment

• smokyYank
      smokyYank commented
      Editing a comment
      Never too far - just think of it as a vacation to drive here and pick it up!

• GroceryBoy
      GroceryBoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Times 2

I’m not a potential customer but I just wanted to compliment you on your ad. So many times people will try to sell something with maybe one or 2 pictures and a vague/incomplete description of the product. I’ve seen some with no pictures at all, until they were asked for some! Anyway, I just wanted to compliment you on a thorough and well descriptive ad. I don’t think you’ll have any problem getting your asking price, whether here or elsewhere. And good job including the fact they’re out of stock.

Comment

• smokyYank
      smokyYank commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, John!

That old MAK is in great condition.

For those on the fence, I know this unit can be upgraded to the new controller, which has the k-probes and wifi built in. Not a cheap upgrade (but cheap enough you should be able to hide it from the other half ), but you'll still be under a new 2 star price... btw you can't buy a new one until sometime after Jan 2022 anyway You can also add the roaming thermocouple if you care, I personally don't have any use for it.... but if you want the temp controlled at the grate level you can upgrade tot hat feature

Not 100% sure, but I think you can upgrade this model to have 3 additional racks.

Bottom line, this grill is in fanatic shape and looks to be a good value to me. I wish you the best of luck in finding a home for it smokyYank
    Last edited by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs; September 10, 2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• smokyYank
      smokyYank commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Do you include the Mak Knife, with its blade big, and scarlet billows start to spread
    Good price, I live in NW Oregon. too bad for me.

Comment

• smokyYank
      smokyYank commented
      Editing a comment
      Cute!

• Towering Inferno
      Towering Inferno commented
      Editing a comment
      These are made somewhat local to you bbqLuv. Dallas, OR . I know I keep looking at these. Built like a tank.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here