Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: KBQ Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: KBQ Smoker

Sold! Went to a good home!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Robert R; September 11, 2021, 07:00 PM.

Wish I was in Cali, I might trade you my pellet smoker for your KBQ. I'm thinking about doing the opposite.

Comment

Dang, that's a heckuva deal and veeeery tempting....

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s stopping you, Mike? You have the surface area!

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Got too much going on right now for another smoker, and I did drop a bundle on the LSG already this year. That'll put a salve on anyone's MCS itch! Besides, looking keenly at a PK of some sort or another next spring.

Dang....just bought one 3 weeks ago. I'm a bit south of you, but still . Good luck selling it.

Comment

If it was in Illinois I’d have bought it already. Good luck!

Comment

Here's to this going to a loving home. I am a huge KBQ fan love mine.

Comment

I never see this type of thing in Ohio. Definitely a deal.

Comment

dang, if you were within like a 8 hour driving radius I'd be all over this

Comment

Ooooo…might be worth the drive from Southern California!

Comment

Originally posted by jhoskins View Post
                  dang, if you were within like a 8 hour driving radius I'd be all over this
                  Ditto that, man. I'd jump on it.

Comment

Damn!! Going to buy one and live in EDH

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here