Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Work hard - PLAY HARD! Add extra ZING to your Labor Day Party with Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce.

Red tape is preventing our availability of single flavors on Amazon. You better believe we're laboring to straighten this out. We hope to have 2-packs of each flavor available on Amazon soon. You can still get our sampler gift sets of all three Black Swan Sauces, and everything is available at the Kansas City BBQ Store. http://blackswancompany.com/

Speaking of gift sets, Our sampler packs make great gifts. The holidays will be here before we know it. Meanwhile Stay Calm and Grill On!
    Attached Files

I don't use much sauce, even of my homemade, but I will say this much: I still have 3 kinds of Blues Hog sauce, a half bottle of Rufus Teague, and 2 kinds of my homemade sauce on hand, but NONE of Max's Black Swan. And I had 6 bottles (2 of each) not too long ago. If that says anything.

(Pssss: It says I need to order more and that you should too.)

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      That means you had 11 1/2 bottles of sauce at one time. How’s that fer math?

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay FireMan gets todays gold star for going the extra mile...........he had to take his shoes off to the the counting!

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      FireMan you should see my bottles of seasonings!

I did my best to spread the word! Took two bottles to my picnic!

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      You DA MAN!!!

Beso del fuego is pretty much the only bbq sauce I use these days. Great stuff!

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks @ Red Man Please post a review on Amazon!

I know it is subjective, but how hot is the Beso del fuego? I tend to enjoy what an average person would call a 9 out of 10, but then there's Texas hot...where I'm probably only a 6 or 7. I truly enjoy a good kick in my bbq sauce...

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      For grandma expecting Open Pit, it's HOT. For someone who likes heat, it's moderate.

• Joey877
      Joey877 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're saying I have to try it...ok, done and ordered. Don't argue, that's what you said.

Edit: I take that back. All sold out.
      Last edited by Joey877; August 27, 2021, 09:31 AM.

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate when something says it's hot and it isn't, and hate when it's only hot with no flavor. Beso del Fuego is hot enough to be labeled hot, but not hot enough to make you sweat and scream. The heat comes from cayenne plus fresh jalapenos and fresh habaneros. The fresh peppers plus pureed onions and garlic give Beso an great taste and aroma. That's our Black Swan claim to fame: you can cook with it on the grill or in the kitchen because it's real sauce made with vegetables.

Joey877 The Sampler Packs are in stock. We suddenly encountered a problem with offering our single flavors on Amazon due to some frustrating Amazon red tape, but we're working on a resolution and hope to have them up soon. Meanwhile we're available via the Kansas City BBQ Store. http://blackswancompany.com/order.html?

Comment

Thanks, Max Good . Sounds awesome and right up my alley, so I will definitely pick some up. Looks like you're right that I can get the combo pack on Amazon, but both Amazon and the Kansas City BBQ Store say the Beso del fuego is gone.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Joey877; August 27, 2021, 10:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        ZOINKS! Thanks for pointing this out. I'll call them now.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here