Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Naperville, IL: Work Horse Pit 1969 with Smoker cover, Top Pull Out Rack, Cowboy Firebox, and Side Cart Shelf.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Naperville, IL: Work Horse Pit 1969 with Smoker cover, Top Pull Out Rack, Cowboy Firebox, and Side Cart Shelf.

For Sale: Work Horse Pit 1969 with Smoker cover, Top Pull Out Rack, Cowboy Firebox, and Side Cart Shelf.
    Attached Files

Great stick burner!

Comment

Where is it located? How much are you asking for it?

Nice looking pit.

Comment

• RickyBobby
        RickyBobby commented
        Editing a comment
        👆This.

It might help if people knew where this is located...

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Fer sho.

"Trial Member" Be careful

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I deleted my comments. We get a lot of trial member spammers sometimes and I jumped the gun, when I should have waited for a reply. Sorry Dave 721
        Last edited by Panhead John; August 30, 2021, 06:05 PM.

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        This isn't the kind of thing you pay for with PayPal and other person ships it to you. Really no different than Craigslist. I mean, except for no details about price and location.

Like to see inside it. Any more pictures? Some kind of tuning plate?

Comment

Man, I hope Dave 721 comes back and shares the wealth.

Comment

Clearly this fella forgot to tell us some crucial details, but I'm sure it's just an oversight. There's no way to pay him if someone were interested, so no reason to suspect a swindle. Let's wait for him to revisit.

Comment

I'm Located in Naperville, Illinois. I picked this smoked up in Cummings, GA. on March 19,2021, since than I have ordered a Workhorse 1975 Pit.

Comment

How much are you asking?

Comment

$2,500.00

Comment

• jfmorris
                  jfmorris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmmm. With the features, it is $2643 new (plus tax and shipping). You are not discounting it much for a used smoker. You might need to lower your asking price to attract buyers. I've got no skin in the game, since I am so far away...

Dang, you are like 30 minutes from me.

But my wife will slaughter me though. Beautiful smoker that deserves a good home!

Comment

Thanks for stopping back by to clarify some questions, Dave. I've edited the post title to show the smoker's location to help you attract more attention.

Comment

They build some solid stuff!!

Comment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here