Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Lone Star Grillz IVS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Lone Star Grillz IVS

Don’t know the guy posting this but figured someone here might be interested and the photos are at least fun to look at!

Reproduced posting:
    “Looking to sell my large Lone Star Grillz IVS and down grade to the mini as I don't need the huge amount of room.

Yes, I bought into the bigger is better recommendation and while it does comes in handy once or twice a year, I don't need the space.

DETAILS FROM LSG:

34" width x 31" depth x 62" tall

Interior and exterior constructed from 11ga steel with 2000 degree insulation sandwiched in-between

Cook Chamber Dimensions:
    28" x 27"

Product Details:
    4 nickel-plated NSF approved wire sliding/pull-out food grates (6.75" clearance between racks)
    Fully flanged and gasketed doors to keep your heat inside main chamber
    1 Tel-Tru stainless steel temperature gauge
    Stainless steel cool-touch handles
    2 industrial heavy duty 8" wheels and 2 heavy duty 8" swivel wheels for easy mobility

1 fill line accessible from the top of smoker, allowing you to add water to the water pan without having to open the door
    Fire box includes 1 oversized slide-out charcoal basket, 1 slide-out ash pan, and 1 2" ball valve to precisely control temperature (easily adaptable with the Stoker or Guru)
    1 full width and depth 1/4" steel water pan (located in-between fire box and cooking chamber)
    Both doors are wrapped in 14ga stainless steel and sealed with high temperature gaskets with oven-slam lockable latches
    Painted with four coats of high heat paint
    Total cooking area: 2600 sq/in. with standard 4 racks
    Total cooking area: 4550 sq/in. with additional 3 racks
    Weight: 850 lbs

UPGRADES:
    -Competition cart on left side
    -Stainless folding table on right side
    -ball valves on all openings
    -molded metal water full cap
    -winch hoop for trailer loading
    -tie downs
    -CanvasCraft wind break with magnets for comp cart openings
    -stainless handles
    -extra grate rails (3) and 1 extra grate
    -Custom Sunbrella cover
    -Cyberq Cloud controller with the probes, fan, case, and 12v battery and 110v cord

Stored inside and ash cleaned out after use. Sprayed and protected with canola oil.

Serious inquiries only. Cash, PP, or Venmo only”

I’d be all over that,,,,,if it was a tad closer

Comment

• blarsenlarsen
      blarsenlarsen commented
      Editing a comment
      Road trip? MN State Fair starts Aug. 26 which is only a few weeks away.

Great cooker, it's what I have.

Comment

What a beast.

Comment

ad has been taken down

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Darn...

Reckon I missed gittin to ask bout Free Shippin...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here