Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great deal on a new Weber 22 WSM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great deal on a new Weber 22 WSM

UPDATE: She's gone.

Got a new, never used WSM 22 I put together today that I am going to sell for $250. I wanted to list it here first before listing locally, if you live within a couple hours of Northwest Arkansas give me a shout.

The only imperfection is a slight, barely noticeable little bump near the door that should bend right back. I tried to get a reflection in one of the pictures so you could see it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150903_124124.jpeg
Views:	166
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	106948
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20150903_124146.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	106949
    Last edited by _John_; September 30, 2015, 08:46 AM.

Why are you unloading it? Wish I was closer, I would've shown up with cash tomorrow, but after shipping and all I could probably just get myself a brand new one.

Comment

• _John_
      _John_ commented
      Editing a comment
      There were 2 at an auction and I was able to check them out before hand, got 2 for $500 and I only really need 1.

Going to be a great deal for someone .

Comment

Does it ship with a 17lb SRF Kobe Gold brisket by chance?

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Great question Huskee

• _John_
        _John_ commented
        Editing a comment
        It sure does, gonna need another 200 for S&H though.

If it were an 18" I'd be heading your way! For that price, you won't have it long.

Comment

• _John_
        _John_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually I got rid of that one but I do have an 18, just need to make sure all of the pieces are there.

• _John_
        _John_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I mentioned you having to give lessons, how about a swap? If this 18 is all there and good I will trade you for a day of training on ribs, including rubs of course (not your winning stuff, just a really good one).

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here