Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max's Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce demo this Saturday in Downers Grove, Illinois!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    Great to meet you too! I gotta get out more often! Thanks!!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Most Excellent.

• STEbbq
    replied
    It was awesome to meet you today Max! Hopefully my plan on the pulled pork works out and we get some more Black Swan fans from work! That is a really nice BBQ store!

Stephen
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STEbbq; July 31, 2021, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    Murdy It's hard to get into the big chains. But who knows?

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    STEbbq I was just speaking with BBQ Authority. Sounds like they are going to give Black San a try! Please put in a good word for me!

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Saw the Bean in Chicago, the Museum, the aquarium, and of course Pizza.
    But a lot of California non-sense pizza.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; July 29, 2021, 04:25 PM.

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    You do have Ken Forkish’s place out there.

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    I have had very good PIZZA in Chicago, maybe the best IMHO.
    In the news lately, Portland OR was listed as the #1 for the pizza.
    Go figure.

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    Cabela's in Hoffman Estates?

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    This place? Max

BBQ Authority: Your source for everything BBQ! Shop our wide range of grills, wood fired ovens, grilling accessories, BBQ sauces and rubs, outdoor kitchen components, and outdoor living products.

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    Any suggestions?

• Max Good
    commented on 's reply
    So drop in while I'm in your neighborhood! Love to see you guys again.

• STEbbq
    replied
    Hey Max, are you planning on any other store visits in the near future or would it just be these two?

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    Damn, I wouldn’t have driven up to the North Shore if I’d known you were coming to the Western Burbs.

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    (I'm enjoying some Sweet Cognac on some breaded chicken right now. It is the best sauce for that, without question.)

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here