Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max's Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce demo this Saturday in Downers Grove, Illinois!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max's Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce demo this Saturday in Downers Grove, Illinois!

Hope to see you there!
    Attached Files

Come to Oregon, Portland, and don't forget your bulletproof vest.
    We are turning into another Chicago.
    Happiness Is A Warm Gun (Remastered 2009) - Bing video

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I have had very good PIZZA in Chicago, maybe the best IMHO.
      In the news lately, Portland OR was listed as the #1 for the pizza.
      Go figure.

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      You do have Ken Forkish’s place out there.

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Saw the Bean in Chicago, the Museum, the aquarium, and of course Pizza.
      But a lot of California non-sense pizza.
      Last edited by bbqLuv; July 29, 2021, 04:25 PM.

Come to Oregon.
    I will buy you a PBR.

Comment

My old home town. At Wannamaker's nonetheless. My mom used to drag me there when I was a kid and she'd look at gardening stuff for what seemed like hours as I slowly lost my mind.

Comment

(I'm enjoying some Sweet Cognac on some breaded chicken right now. It is the best sauce for that, without question.)

Comment

Damn, I wouldn’t have driven up to the North Shore if I’d known you were coming to the Western Burbs.

Comment

• Max Good
            Max Good commented
            Editing a comment
            So drop in while I'm in your neighborhood! Love to see you guys again.

Hey Max, are you planning on any other store visits in the near future or would it just be these two?

Comment

• Murdy
            Murdy commented
            Editing a comment
            Cabela's in Hoffman Estates?

• Max Good
            Max Good commented
            Editing a comment
            STEbbq I was just speaking with BBQ Authority. Sounds like they are going to give Black San a try! Please put in a good word for me!

• Max Good
            Max Good commented
            Editing a comment
            Murdy It's hard to get into the big chains. But who knows?

It was awesome to meet you today Max! Hopefully my plan on the pulled pork works out and we get some more Black Swan fans from work! That is a really nice BBQ store!

Stephen
          Attached Files
          Last edited by STEbbq; July 31, 2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Most Excellent.

• Max Good
            Max Good commented
            Editing a comment
            Great to meet you too! I gotta get out more often! Thanks!!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here