Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26" Weber Kettle wanted

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26" Weber Kettle wanted

Looking to start cooking with charcoal instead of wood pellets. I am looking for a good deal on a new or used 26" Weber Kettle. If you have a Slow 'N Sear XL to go with it that would be great.

you and about 301 of us!

Check craigslist and Facebook Market Place. Good luck!

Comment

If you want a new one, it looks like the Weber website has them in stock. Amazon also has them. IdahoJim
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Panhead John; July 5, 2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I'm looking for a lid for a 26" Weber. What are the chances I could find that?

Comment

• KarchyBBQ
          KarchyBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          They pop up on Craigslist now and then.

Attjack Here’s one brand new….$224. Yikes!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, but that price is a little steep, or I would have already bought it. I have an extra bowl I got on a warranty claim that I just brought down to the cabin along with my Arteflame insert. I need to figure out some sort of legs or other support and then I'll have a plancha for the cabin. I might use my EVO base since I'm now building it into my outdoor kitchen, But it would be nice to have a lid too. I'll probably never find one though.

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Attjack I see people advertising Weber used parts on craigslist around here.

I actually found one on Facebook Marketplace today. $200 with a cover. Less than 5 miles away. I also found a Jumbo Joe with a Weber chimney for $20! Good day!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re a thief. But in a good way…

• IdahoJim
          IdahoJim commented
          Editing a comment
          The only issue is a bent blade in the One Touch system. Is there any trick to straightening those out?

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          IdahoJim Not really, it's tough when they bend upward to tighten them back down properly. Weber sells the blade kit though, pretty easy to in stall a new one and it doesn't break the bank either.

I have one in central MI if anyone is interested. Not needing to sell it but I will if someone nearby wants it.

Comment

• Breitzke
          Breitzke commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh? This is intriguing to me. What are you asking for it?

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          You're the one who convinced me to buy s 26. Why are you selling it? Because you have a glen blue?

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Attjack Yeah, pretty much. I just don't need two 26ers. I don't want to buy another SnSXL to go in it to keep it in active duty either . Breitzke Not much. Make an offer. I could meet you in Clare or more south. (I'm closing the thread since the OP doesn't need it open any longer, so feel free to PM me if you're interested).

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here