Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Going To The Texas Meat-Up Need Some Grill Grates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Going To The Texas Meat-Up Need Some Grill Grates?

I’ve got 2 almost brand new Grill Grates I’ll let go for $50. I paid $120. plus tax and shipping for them. One half has never been used and the other half has been used once. They’re the half moon style for 22” kettles. But can be used for a few other grills as well. I don’t have them both with me now, or I’d include pictures of them. But here’s a picture off the Grill Grates website. It also includes the long handled grate cleaner, never used. If interested I’ll bring them with me to Rockdale, sorry but I’m not interested in shipping. Thanks

UPDATE: GRATES ARE SOLD.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0103F953-5C54-4380-90F1-266F7F785E5D.png Views:	0 Size:	459.0 KB ID:	1030283
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_143847.jpg Views:	79 Size:	2.77 MB ID:	1030291
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 12, 2021, 04:11 PM.

How can you possibly part with your Grill Grates? Are you insane? Oh, I see, you bought the wrong size and they don't fit your grill. Ok I can see that...

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      No. You were correct the first time. He is insane.

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m shocked more people didn’t chime in HawkerXP 😱

Grill Grates grill great. If you want burned charred-black grill marks on the meat. LOL

Comment

• TxF
      TxF commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s why I got mine. I’ve found out they make a pretty good griddle to sear steaks when upside down. I can also grill thinks wrapped in bacon without needing to call the fire department to put them out.

Panhead John Hey, what's the deal? You only asked $35 on the Smoked Meats Forum. Some buddy......

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      😂😂😂

I'll take that roll of paper towels.

Comment

Bring them to Rockdale, I'll buy grates and fancy finger thingy. I was wanting a set for my 22" anyway. SOLD.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright. Good deal, thanks Steve.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here