Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Weber Performer and PBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale Weber Performer and PBC

I bought a LSG Adjustable Charcoal G/S and need some garage room. Weber Performer with SnS and Dip N Griddle Pan AND Pit Barrel Cooker with added Wheels and Top Vent, also includes Turkey Hanger, Hinged Grate, Food Hanger Pkg. Everything has been stored in my heated garage and is in VG condition. Asking $250 for each. I'm 125 miles south of the Twin Cities and we could meet somewhere if needed. PM me if interested.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210421_141530 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.95 MB ID:	1027098Click image for larger version  Name:	20210421_141413 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.95 MB ID:	1027099Click image for larger version  Name:	20210421_133857 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	1027100Click image for larger version  Name:	20210421_133944 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.44 MB ID:	1027101
    Last edited by Skip; May 4, 2021, 05:48 AM.

Okay Skip, I am too far to meet you half way, but I am curious. Why are you selling. Retiring from BBQ? Gathering funds for a new case of MCS? Just plain bored with the cookers? Looking to simplify?

Comment

LA Pork Butt I already purchased a Lone Star Adjustable Charcoal Grill/Smoker and it can do everything the Kettle and Barrel can so I'll sell these two cookers. I liked both of them a lot but MCS got the best of me for the LSG. I really do need the garage room since I put my cookers all inside when not in use. I also have a Weber gasser, Large BGE, and MAK pellet grill so I can get by without these two. I suppose I'll have to negotiate a little to get them moved but the time has come.

Comment

• JCBBQ
        JCBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw, have you taken possession of the LSG yet?

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        JCBBQ I do have my LSG and as Alphonse stated it seems to cook at several different temps really well. It's pricey but very well built. I'm still learning how to cook on it.

• JCBBQ
        JCBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope to see lots and lots of pics.

I feel your space issue. I have five cookers and any addition would require getting rid of something. If you are like me it is still painful getting rid of one. When I got my BGE I got rid of everything, but MCS has a way.

Comment

You're selling the perfect combo. Someone should grab both quick!

Kathryn

Comment

Thankfully that is 11 hours round trip for me. If you were closer, I'd be sleeping in the garage with my new cookers until the GF let me back inside. Luckily spider season is coming around, so it probably wouldn't be long before I got ordered back inside.

Comment

As Kathryn stated, the perfect combo.
            You know they make a little building called a "shed" great for storing stuff you may not use everyday.
            You've seen it here before. Someday you are going to want to hang some ribs or get all nostalgic and want to cook on "my old kettle".

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here