Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: KBQ C-60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twelvexs
    commented on 's reply
    Sid P you're likely right, I'll just have to bite the bullet!

• Sid P
    commented on 's reply
    twelvexs I admire your patience. I started looking for one in April, but gave up in September and bought a new one. Good luck!

• twelvexs
    replied
    Just bringing this to the top again. Willing to drive a good bit from the Carolinas/TN/VA area if someone is interested in letting one go...thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Chiller Phil
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, C-60 denotes a "Cook box" capacity of 60#.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it is amazing how much food you can kick outta that thing.

• twelvexs
    replied
    Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
    Hopefully you find one soon. They are great smokers. I made about 50 lbs for a party last weekend, out in Utah. It was amazing.
    Hope so soon as well. Everything I've read here from users makes me believe it's a solid choice all around. 50 lbs is a lot of q! Sounds like a great party to be at, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• twelvexs
    replied
    Originally posted by TripleB View Post
    The C-60 just went up $200 this week. Hope you find one.
    Yeah, I noticed that it had gone up. Understand the price of materials is crazy right now, so it's my fault for just not getting it sooner. Figure I'll pull the trigger and just buy one outright here at some point-been wanting one too long to let cost get in the way.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Hopefully you find one soon. They are great smokers. I made about 50 lbs for a party last weekend, out in Utah. It was amazing.

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    The C-60 just went up $200 this week. Hope you find one.

Leave a comment:

• twelvexs
    replied
    Just bringing this to the top again. Willing to drive a good bit from the Carolinas/TN/VA area if someone is interested in letting one go...thanks!

Leave a comment:

• twelvexs
    replied
    Just bringing this to the top. Willing to drive a good bit from the Carolinas if someone is interested in letting one go...thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    replied
    I would also be willing to take a KBQ off some ones hands 😂

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• twelvexs
    started a topic Wanted: KBQ C-60

Wanted: KBQ C-60

Anyone around the Carolinas area have a used C-60 they're willing to let go? Not opposed to buying new, but if someone has one they're not using and are looking to move it, I'd be interested. Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here