Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: KBQ C-60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: KBQ C-60

Anyone around the Carolinas area have a used C-60 they're willing to let go? Not opposed to buying new, but if someone has one they're not using and are looking to move it, I'd be interested. Thanks!

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

I would also be willing to take a KBQ off some ones hands 😂

Comment

Just bringing this to the top. Willing to drive a good bit from the Carolinas if someone is interested in letting one go...thanks!

Comment

Just bringing this to the top again. Willing to drive a good bit from the Carolinas/TN/VA area if someone is interested in letting one go...thanks!

Comment

The C-60 just went up $200 this week. Hope you find one.

Comment

Hopefully you find one soon. They are great smokers. I made about 50 lbs for a party last weekend, out in Utah. It was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleB View Post
                The C-60 just went up $200 this week. Hope you find one.
                Yeah, I noticed that it had gone up. Understand the price of materials is crazy right now, so it's my fault for just not getting it sooner. Figure I'll pull the trigger and just buy one outright here at some point-been wanting one too long to let cost get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
                  Hopefully you find one soon. They are great smokers. I made about 50 lbs for a party last weekend, out in Utah. It was amazing.
                  Hope so soon as well. Everything I've read here from users makes me believe it's a solid choice all around. 50 lbs is a lot of q! Sounds like a great party to be at, IMO.

Comment

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, it is amazing how much food you can kick outta that thing.

• Chiller Phil
                    Chiller Phil commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, C-60 denotes a "Cook box" capacity of 60#.

Just bringing this to the top again. Willing to drive a good bit from the Carolinas/TN/VA area if someone is interested in letting one go...thanks!

Comment

• Sid P
                    Sid P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    twelvexs I admire your patience. I started looking for one in April, but gave up in September and bought a new one. Good luck!

• twelvexs
                    twelvexs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sid P you're likely right, I'll just have to bite the bullet!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here