Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamodo Kamado For Sale in San Fran Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamodo Kamado For Sale in San Fran Bay Area

Not affiliated with this person at all but could be a great opportunity for someone!

Isn't that more than it costs new?

Grill Sizes 23" Ultimate 22" Supreme Standard Tiles $4,260 Pebble & Bronze Tiles $4,440 Upper Grill Area 274 sq" (1,768 cm2) Main Grill Area 375 sq" (2,420

Comment

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      The $5,200 he has listed as what he paid for it? I think that included shipping and tax. I'd definitely not pay it but you never know if someone else is looking..

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking 3k would be the most I would pay. His shipping cost is irrelevant since it's not reciprocated. I would love to have one of those someday. Perhaps I will.

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      They certainly are beautiful.

There's a fine print tag line at the bottom of the ad. It reads, "selling to pay a month's rent on my one bedroom Bay Area apartment."

Comment

• SchweinStein
      SchweinStein commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha!

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that. Everything is overpriced here. Ungodly overpriced out there on the SF Peninsula.

• Uncle Bob
      Uncle Bob commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it come with one of those infamous "poop" maps that show the parts of that once beautiful area that are now outdoor toilets?

Troutman a family member until recently owned this house, used to rent it out for twice what this guy paid for his kamado Beautiful area but prices are absolutely insane. No way we could have afforded staying the week we spent with this view
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs; April 21, 2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      Mill Valley (if I guess correctly) is very beautiful...and very expensive!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      JakeT yep, spent a lot of my childhood there. I would love to be able to afford to live closer to my family in the area, but there's a lot of things I'd rather be doing in life if I was making the sort of money I'd need to live there

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never been but I hear NC is quite the beautiful place as well! I just hope to be able to retire or move out of California at some point. It's pretty and all but prohibitively expensive.

He might do well right now if someone with a serious case of the "I wants..." sees his ad. They've been out of stock for some time and their website says the next shipment is due in November.

Comment

I got a feeling that he wants a pretty penny for that Kamado. But it's really nice!
      Last edited by tenphases; April 21, 2021, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here