Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kettle for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kettle for sale

SOLD!!!

SnS Deluxe Kettle grill for sale in Tulsa area. Includes SnS cover and a SnS porcelain Drip 'N Roast pan.

Five months old, used only about 6 times. Cooks very well and holds temps great. I like it but my wife doesn't care for it and prefers me to cook on pellet or gas grills.

Paid $365 for grill, $40 for cover, $40 for drip pan for a total of $445.

I am asking $275.00 for all and will deliver, if necessary, in Tulsa County.
    Last edited by Clark; April 14, 2021, 01:01 PM.

That's a heckuva deal!

Comment

• Clark
      Clark commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee Then just send you cash, check, or money order, along with a stamped, self-address HUGE box.
      Last edited by Clark; April 2, 2021, 02:28 PM.

I am happy I don't live near OK. I already have grills covering half of the deck...

Comment

• Clark
      Clark commented
      Editing a comment
      klflowers Come on down to OK and we'll start covering the other half of your deck.

Is this still available?

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Clark

• Clark
      Clark commented
      Editing a comment
      Mega34bkw Yes, I am holding it just for you. Could you please send me an email and we can arrange for you to see it. Thanks!!

Email sent, thank you

Comment

Sad to hear that your wife is forcing you to get rid of a grill you like. I think everyone needs at least one charcoal grill. It's great to be able to cook without power or propane sometimes. Maybe you just smoked with too much wood or something? I know some folks just don't like smoked meat as well. I trained my family well using an offset thoughout the 90's and early 2000's, so they are up for as much smoke as I throw on something.

Comment

• Clark
        Clark commented
        Editing a comment
        jfmorris "Forcing" might be a little strong so I won't let her read your post. HaHa

What about it doesn't she like?

Comment

Wow, great deal. Hopefully you can get back to live fire sometime soon.

Comment

There once was a feller named Clark
          Who sold his kettle on a lark
          I think he’s insane
          And that’s pretty plain
          Now his meat won’t have any bark.
          Last edited by Panhead John; April 14, 2021, 01:10 PM. Reason: Had to change “selling” to “ sold”. 😡

Comment

• Clark
            Clark commented
            Editing a comment
            Panhead John You outdid yourself on this one!! Proud of you.

Good news! The SnS has been sold to a very nice member of the Forum. It also gets to stay in the great state of Oklahoma!!

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Damnit. Now I’m gonna have to edit my limerick.

Congrats on the sale, I will shut this down.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here