Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miracle Cure for Baldness. Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miracle Cure for Baldness. Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce!

Nine out of ten doctors recommend BBQ Sauce, Black Swan is one of the only BBQ Sauces made with fresh pureed vegetables. Great on the grill or in the kitchen, because it's REAL SAUCE! Order yours now!
    https://tinyurl.com/38ujpj2s
    Attached Files

So Uuh, Max....how’s that working out for ya?

P.S. Love yer sauce though, hair or no hair regrowth.
    Last edited by Panhead John; March 31, 2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I bet sales are up by 50% with young females.

Comment

The more you buy, the less bald he gets!

Comment

That silly Rabbit appeared on his head, see the hair!
          Last edited by bbqLuv; March 31, 2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Based on the evidence, maybe a new flavor could help with new, cool glasses frames? I gotta admit I’ve noticed more ear hair after dousing ribs with Black Swan.

Comment

You know Max, I appreciate your creativity for every Black Swan post! Plus, the sauces are just darn good!

Comment

• Max Good
                Max Good commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! Please spread the news!

I will tell all my friends that I know the cure fer baldness, I really will!

Comment

I resemble this thread...I will stay clean...shave this bean everyday. But will still use the Black Swan!

Comment

You know, I've been eating Black Swan BBQ sauce and I'm still bald. Am I doing it wrong? Should I be using it like a tonic?

Comment

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    willxfmr I just PM you where I work. 😂

• willxfmr
                    willxfmr commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @Panhead John
                    AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny chit right there!

• Troutman
                    Troutman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Panhead John That www.Panheadsfullofcrap.com is an awesome website!! You design that yourself ??? Keep up the good work !!

Wow! It's practically a floor topping AND a dessert wax!

Comment

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Here, I’ll put some on your mop...and some on your butterscotch pudding! Hmmm, tastes delicious ....and just look at that shine!

I applaud your marketing. Has there been any peer-reviewed published studies showing that BBQ sauce does NOT in fact cause hair regrowth? No. Win.

Comment

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey, don’t spoil our fun......go to my website 2 posts above, it’s all there.

Just don't forget toupee for the sauce.

Comment

Panhead John God, you have a web site??!! I knew the internet was broken, but this is a clear sign of the Apocalypse!!

Comment

Sorry Max, I don't understand the baldness part? LOL. The sauce is good to eat though!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here