Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hestan Aspire 36" propane grill FS San Clemente, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hestan Aspire 36" propane grill FS San Clemente, CA

EDIT: I was able to connect with a local fire station. The guys just picked it up.
    ************************************************** ***************************************

Purchased last April, 2020 and used about 10 times. Fully 304 SS, made in USA. Comes with factory cover and rotisserie kit, and a set of custom GrillGrates. Infrared burner, two main burners, internal lights, electronic ignition, spring assist hood.

I'm going in a different direction and need to free up limited space that I have for the new idea.
    Pick up required. Asking $500. Please PM me if interested.

Manufacturers link: 36" Aspire Freestanding Grill with Rotisserie on Cart – E_BR36 Series – Aspire by Hestan Outdoor Kitchens
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GolfGeezer; March 19, 2021, 03:56 PM.

Wow, what a deal for someone nearby!

Comment

• GolfGeezer
      GolfGeezer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I am hoping someone on The Pit would be interested. I had looked into giving it to a charity or church, but unfortunately they all seem to have a safety rule that prevents them from accepting gas grills.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      GolfGeezer check the local fire stations. I know that Max Good donates a lot of the reviewed grills to fire departments. Those guys always know how to cook, and would use it.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      GolfGeezer I've got a cousin who is moving from California to Tennessee, an hour or two from me, and if I didn't already have a gas grill, I would buy it and have her slap it on her moving truck and haul it here for me! That seems to be a really great high end grill at a really great rock bottom price. If you don't find a fire station or someone to take it, I hope someone in the Pit out your way takes you up on this deal.

If you want to donate it, what about a local firehouse?

Comment

• GolfGeezer
      GolfGeezer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jfrosty27 jfmorris thanks for the suggestion. I’ll drive over the FD later. They sometimes do not answer the door and have a big sign related to Covid safety procedures as to why they do not answer. I tried taking my American flag for disposal there and ran into that issue.

• GolfGeezer
      GolfGeezer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jfrosty27 Just to let you know, some guys from a local fire station just picked the grill up. I am very pleased to get this into the hands of some deserving folks who I know will benefit from it!

If I was anywhere in California, I'd own that grill today, lol. Great deal!!!

Comment

Still no "takers". However, today I did meet a neighbor who is retired LA County Fire captain. We actually have a number of retired, and some active, fire and police in the general neighborhood. Anyway, I explained my desire to possibly get this grill to a local fire station. He seemed optimistic about getting me hooked up (oh God, was that a Panhead pun?), so I'm hopeful.

Comment

If you and your truck/trailer are going to be in FL anytime soon we could make a deal.

Comment

• GolfGeezer
          GolfGeezer commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwng Sorry, I ended up donating it to a local fire station. I got two cool tee shirts for it.

Very cool! What direction are you going next? Super curious

Comment

• GolfGeezer
          GolfGeezer commented
          Editing a comment
          rwalters Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 SRIB. I got to crawl all over it at a local dealer. Still awaiting delivery. I was waiting to post about it until after I had some Mano-a-Mano with it.

Excellent news!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here