Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us What You're Cooking - 7/16/2014 through 3/13/2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TB you should tell her how much more awesome it'd be with pulled pork. Nice cook!

Comment

Last weekend it was lamb barbacoa. Lamb shoulder smoked and then braised in the smoker in a chili based sauce. Pulled and served in the reduced sauce for tacos.

Comment

You know this is going to be good eats. Seasoned with sea salt, left naked in the refrigerator for two days

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice... The Tomahawk cut is my favorite steak to reverse sear. I order mine 2" thick. They are about 40 ounces at 2".

• Ernest
          Ernest commented
          Editing a comment
          I was in the middle of cooking up some potatoes when the work phone rang. Now my potatoes are sitting in chicken stock while I'm back at work.

We had goooood chicken... Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0444.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	477.8 KB
ID:	70229

Comment

Just a simple weeknight cook consisting of a whole chicken, russet potatoes and brussels sprouts all cooked on the Performer. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0026.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	70243 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	70244

Comment

Tonight, it's the ‪#‎CircleOfBrisket‬ leftovers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1056.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	70324
            slicing board all fanned out

Name:	IMG_1058.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	70322
            then a 'lil chop sammich with our homemade bread and homemade BBQ sauce (Meatheads Kansas City Recipe). The brisket hot and on a toasted slice of bread was...well, great!

Name:	IMG_1060.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	70325
            And finally some vacuum bags to share
            ‪#‎theRibListExpands‬
            Attached Files

Comment

Almost midnight, Still fired up the mini grill

Balsamic and red wine reduction sauce. Potatoes braised in chicken stock then slightly seared.

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                That's how you do it!

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Ernest... You done good boy. That steak would cost you a $100 here in Hermosa Beach and it would probably have a little brown ring between the crust and the pink part. Great job!

Grilled chicken tonight. Quick no fuss cook

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                David Parrish that chicken sure looks tender and juicy

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                DWCowles it definitely was. I marinated it with a half and half mixture of Dales Marinade and Italian dressing for two hours then grilled it over low heat on my gasser with Grill Grates until I hit 160F meat temp. You should try it on your EP330, with GGs if you have them.

A loaded potato with bacon bits, scallions, sour cream top with pulled pork Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0458.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	70589

Comment

Nothin' like a pork sammich with "Black Swan" hot BBQ sauce Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0459.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	70600

Comment

Folks we have to close this thread. It turns out the server can only handle so many awesome food pics. We're going to pick up where this thread leaves off in Huskee's new thread "Show us what you're cooking!". Truth be told this thread probably belonged in the Recipes and Techniques channel anyway, so this gives us an excuse to start over and get things right the second time.

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At least it's back for reviewing all the goodness!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here