Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us What You're Cooking! (SUWYC) - Volume 24, Winter 2021/2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhapka
    commented on 's reply
    pkadare I am about to bottle my first batch. Curious, how long did your secondary fermentation take for batch 1? I’m hoping for two batch brews and then moving to a larger vessel for continuous brewing.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Great lookin cook!
    And you earn a sticker fer yer forehead fer the pics, yessir! 🕶

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Haven’t posted a cook in quite a while, mainly because I forget to take pictures, and some of our members would come down hard on me. You know who you are FireMan, HawkerXP, etc. Anyway, sometimes simple is really good. Couple of thick pork chops plus a little Meat Church Holy Cow, a baked potato, roasted cauliflower, and some marinated veggies. Excellent. And you’ll never guess what’s on the baked potato—Laughing Cow. Saves a bunch of fat and calories rather than cheese and/or sour cream. Also had a splash of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked thanks to glitchy, although I’m pretty sure it’s a different bottle from my Christmas jug. Anyway, here ‘tis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D4244F5-3B7C-46BC-9EE0-DFE5361AC74E.jpeg
Views:	293
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	1192290 Click image for larger version

Name:	8DC4033C-6A4A-44B2-BA0E-4C6314FA3FEE.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1192289

Leave a comment:

• TWBarbecue
    replied
    Fettuccini Alfredo with Italian Sausage…DELICIOUS!!!

Recipe from Chef @ericgephart
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    It has a flat side?!?! Wonder if best buy carries them.

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    rgriffeath the potatoes look like the SE recipe…. And you nailed it! Good looking meal.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    texastweeter I was pretty happy to make use of the Griddler since it had been a long time. Will you use the flat side?

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Making Reubens tomorrow with pastrami. After dinner I'm gonna go get one of those gizmos!

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Sometime i hate you....I now have pizza envy.

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Tell me bout them taters

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone is skipping the real excitement. DAMN I LOVE FRITOS AND BEAN DIP! Where is the pic of that?!?!?!

• rgriffeath
    replied
    It’s been too long
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike Damn you! I have several reprinted old cookbooks thanks to Tasting History's and Townsend's youtube channels. I haven't seen Jefferson's cookbook before and now I've ordered it thanks to you. Like I need another cookbook.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I have long been interested in Thomas Jefferson's cookbook and you've inspired me to drop it in the Amazon account, thanks! https://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Jeffer.../dp/0971988560

• Draznnl
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	63EBA982-C6E4-44E9-A5F9-97A1BBE92AE1.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	4.18 MB ID:	1191844

Had a left over flat of corned beef, so…

​

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Draznnl; March 19, 2022, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here