Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us What You're Cooking! (SUWYC) - Volume 23, Fall 2021

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveD
    commented on 's reply
    Where is the emoji for "Homer Simpson drooling down his chin"??? Those eggs... must... try...

• DaveD
    commented on 's reply
    SheilaAnn, the Stag's Leap was really good! It's vintage 2017. Not overly tannic, big flavor that paired really well with the beef-a-palooza that were those ribs.

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Good? Looks yummy.

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Yeah, I know. another CN breakfast shot. In my defense it is my favourite meal. Anyway, something a litle different this morning, a kielbasa from Costco and some grilled onions. New too is home baked sourdough bread. One of my egg customers gave Mrs CN her starter and it has spurred her on to making bread. Hope it lasts!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5139.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1144888

Over easy eggs on a bed of fried potatoes, sausage with onions, toast with strawberry jam.

Leave a comment:

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    My takeaway? How was the Stag’s Leap? Seriously, fine looking spread!

• Dtax
    commented on 's reply
    @DaveD_SspaceBBQ thanks ! I just posted a screen shot from Porter Road’s website. Back leg. Came out great - I’ve done these twice now. They seem to be like if you combined ribs and pork chops - although completely different parts of the pig.
    Last edited by Dtax; December 19, 2021, 09:19 PM.

• dtresca
    replied
    Family asked for Sunday gravy!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Towering Inferno
    commented on 's reply
    Kind of look like thighs. But hey, looking delicious too!

• Sid P
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet Lord those look good. Wow.

• glitchy
    replied
    Not from the grill, but the wife wanted beef stew. I decided since polenta keeps showing up everywhere I turn and have never had it, I’d make stew and polenta.

Polenta was STCG’s recipe from the Osso bucco the other day with 1/2 chicken broth for the liquid and a little fresh Parmigiana Reggiano added. The stew was Instant Pot’s recipe with a couple stocks of celery added along with a touch of thyme and garlic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glitchy; December 19, 2021, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here