Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Of Contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m waiting with great anticipation....

Comment

I can't wait for this one!!

Comment

Give.

Comment

Looking forward to the print version. I like to make notes in the margins. I also use the cooking logs that Meathead recommends.

Comment

Sounds like another great book from Meathead. Cant wsit to read it.

Comment

Chapter 5 caught my eye. Specifically, some thoughts on GMO, organic food, along with nutrition and health research. I'm real curious to see what you have to say but I'm afraid to look. Really enjoyed your first book.

Comment

• Meathead
                Meathead commented
                Editing a comment
                Just posted these chapters.

• NapMaster
                NapMaster commented
                Editing a comment
                Meathead Just saw your post. I was relieved. Thanks

Sounds more like an encyclopedia! I'll buy the set.

Comment

That just may go down as the greatest grill/smoking/cooking reference books of all time. I can't wait to get my copy!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here