Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: The Meathead Method, Barbecue Science Meets Art

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee On the other hand, I’m a lot more optimistic about making it two more years than I was then.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    This comment aged humorously- now it's 2024!!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Sometimes you just can't beat someone at their own trade. For me it's drywalling and roofing. Can I do it? Sure, but the pros do it better, faster, and in most cases not much more expensive; and then it's done.

• Meathead
    replied
    Wellllll, it is now official. I have decided that I don't have time, money, or the skill set to self publish the new book, so I have signed with Harper Collins and I am now on a deadline so there will be no more delays. I turn in the manuscript March 1, 2023, and the book will come out spring 2024.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Never made it a second time. I loaned it to a friend & never got it back. I do have it on digital fer reference.

Leave a comment:

• smokyYank
    replied
    I can't wait. After reading The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling my outdoor cooking game has improved dramatically. I read it cover-to-cover TWICE and often refer back to various sections. I give this book as a gift to any griller/barbecuer I know who is serious about cooking and open to blowing the myths of yesteryear.

Meathead, need an editor? How about an advance copy? Autographed?

BTW, I have 2 textbooks under my belt and was a paid columnist in 2 different trade rags.
    ​

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Check out NoMoRobo.com I love that thing!

• fkrall
    replied
    I'm going along with this only because you DIDN'T call our home number at 8:59 PM over a fake Caller ID

Leave a comment:

• boilerman
    commented on 's reply
    Meathead,Looking forward to this book . Your making our outdoor cooking even more fun. Keep up your good work my friend.

• MrRiskPerson
    commented on 's reply
    "...the most important part of the meal is not what's on the plate, but who's in the chairs."
    This^^^ is a corollary to something breathtaking. I realized many years ago that it is not the destination but who's there with you. Applies to internal as well as external destinations; Archimedes ran from bath to street shouting, "Eureka!" Now I know why I hate cooking for myself. Bring it, sir!

• DavePruett
    replied
    If the new book is half as good as the first one, it will still be twice as good as most of the stuff on the market. Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• nneforos
    replied
    I can't wait for this book to come out. Your first book transformed everything for me and my family as far as cooking. Paid for the extra membership and everything because ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY. Ended up giving 3 copies of the first book to friends and they were floored with how things turned out.

Leave a comment:

• learning pellets
    replied
    Now I know what I'll be giving to friends, family, & co-workers for Christmas 2020!

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    I hope to repay your faith

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here