Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: The Meathead Method, Barbecue Science Meets Art

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, pretty exciting to return to the Pit and see this. I will be waiting for this with a Star Wars-esque level of giddiness and anticipation.

Comment

On my buy list! Please soon!

Comment

I have recommended the first book to all my friends who smoke or are interested in smoking for the first time. I have even purchased the first book many times to give to friends and family as presents to the new smokers. I can't wait for the new book to get published. I am hoping that you will allow us to pre-order soon! I realize it is a 2020 target date but the sooner I am assured a copy the happier I will be.

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

I just took advantage of your "renew for a couple of years and get an early copy" offer. With greatest love and affection, it is a gift from me to me.

Comment

Bring it on Meathead. The last book is my favourite cookbook. Can't want - will order the minute it's released

Comment

Fantastic! I can almost taste it already!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the book and getting it when it comes out. I am also taking advantage of the offer provided.

Comment

Now I know what I'll be giving to friends, family, & co-workers for Christmas 2020!

Comment

I can't wait for this book to come out. Your first book transformed everything for me and my family as far as cooking. Paid for the extra membership and everything because ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY. Ended up giving 3 copies of the first book to friends and they were floored with how things turned out.

Comment

If the new book is half as good as the first one, it will still be twice as good as most of the stuff on the market. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm going along with this only because you DIDN'T call our home number at 8:59 PM over a fake Caller ID

Comment

• Meathead
                      Meathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Check out NoMoRobo.com I love that thing!

I can't wait. After reading The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling my outdoor cooking game has improved dramatically. I read it cover-to-cover TWICE and often refer back to various sections. I give this book as a gift to any griller/barbecuer I know who is serious about cooking and open to blowing the myths of yesteryear.

Meathead, need an editor? How about an advance copy? Autographed?

BTW, I have 2 textbooks under my belt and was a paid columnist in 2 different trade rags.
                    ​

Comment

Never made it a second time. I loaned it to a friend & never got it back. I do have it on digital fer reference.

Comment

Wellllll, it is now official. I have decided that I don't have time, money, or the skill set to self publish the new book, so I have signed with Harper Collins and I am now on a deadline so there will be no more delays. I turn in the manuscript March 1, 2023, and the book will come out spring 2024.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                          CaptainMike commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sometimes you just can't beat someone at their own trade. For me it's drywalling and roofing. Can I do it? Sure, but the pros do it better, faster, and in most cases not much more expensive; and then it's done.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here