Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: The Meathead Method, Barbecue Science Meets Art

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    halibur for more on why we can't offer the sweepstakes (legal thing) to our friends outside of the USA, please see the bottom paragraph on this page: https://amazingribs.com/information-...edal-giveaways and for all that you DO get aside from a 1-in-16,000+ chance ea month of a prize, please see all of this page: https://amazingribs.com/information-about-our-pit

• rad291
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds tantalizing!

• emaxx2001
    commented on 's reply
    A 120 innovative, conceptual recipes and we have to wait until 2020???
    TYPE FASTER!

• OldBugger
    commented on 's reply
    Really looking forward to a weapon against repetitive boredom with all the "usual" flame-kissed faire (even though I love all the usual). Bring on the challenge!

• tamidw
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing the book and getting it when it comes out. I am also taking advantage of the offer provided.

Leave a comment:

• grampa
    replied
    Fantastic! I can almost taste it already!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee I'll bet you can help Harry out!

• matthewsmar
    replied
    Bring it on Meathead. The last book is my favourite cookbook. Can't want - will order the minute it's released

Leave a comment:

• halibur
    commented on 's reply
    Hello:

I would like to support your effort, but must ask about the eligibility for a Canadian to win in your various contests. If I am eligible, I will surely sign up and aid you.

• Harry
    replied
    I just took advantage of your "renew for a couple of years and get an early copy" offer. With greatest love and affection, it is a gift from me to me.

Leave a comment:

• MoDiddley
    replied
    I have recommended the first book to all my friends who smoke or are interested in smoking for the first time. I have even purchased the first book many times to give to friends and family as presents to the new smokers. I can't wait for the new book to get published. I am hoping that you will allow us to pre-order soon! I realize it is a 2020 target date but the sooner I am assured a copy the happier I will be.

Leave a comment:

• SammyJ
    replied
    On my buy list! Please soon!

Leave a comment:

• VideoWolf88
    replied
    Wow, pretty exciting to return to the Pit and see this. I will be waiting for this with a Star Wars-esque level of giddiness and anticipation.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    minnbrewer - that is a phenomenal photo! Thanks a ton.

• minnbrewer
    commented on 's reply
    The phone camera helps for sure. Composition and technique can help a lot too. Practice practice. Here's a phone picture (iPhone X) that I took of a pizza I made on the grill a couple of weeks back. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpfhxH9F...on_share_sheet
    My pictures range in quality if you scan through others.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here