Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the smoker in the meat locker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the smoker in the meat locker

After working 14 hours a day to try to get the meat locker open. I hit a wall today and needed a little pick me up . So I decided to bring the smoker in the locker.. yup that worked I have owned it for 3 years and never turned it on.. the sparky will be here tomorrow to hook it up!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191103_152421.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	764884Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191103_163121.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	764883Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191103_163157.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	764882 Oh and if anyone on here is good with controls I broke the temp control.( Last picture)

Excellent

Comment

Nice.

Comment

You are getting closer...

Comment

Who is your sparky? (I know a couple in your back yard.) That dial appears to be both the readout and the setpoint. Your electrician should be able to tell you if just the bezel is broken or if the whole thing is broken. I would think one of similar function can be found, if not appearance.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            My sparky is weyer electric. Yup the dial is the readout and setpoint. I had found similar ones on Amazon but now I can't find them.. I think it will still operate but it just bugs me!!

I don’t think that’s the temp controller that’s broken. It looks like it’s just a thermometer with a needle to indicate the highest temp reached.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it will still work.. the red needle is the temp you set. The black one is the temp in the smoker..

Super Sweet, Th anticipation builds even more, Brother!

I'm so excited fer ya!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            Anticipation and exhaustion!!😄😄

Beauteous

Comment

Best of luck to you on the new adventure Backroadmeats ! That smoker looks like fun is just around the corner for you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here