Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this beast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to figure out if I should show this to my wife and say, See, at least I have not purchased something like this, or should I prep her and say, so, if I got something like this, where on the patio would you want it... That could prep me for all kinds of things that i could say, hey, at least it is not the ginormous industrial smoker. Could go several ways...

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      😀😀 Tough call what way to word that!! A young guy that I work with got married this spring went out with buddies for his birthday and ended up at the strip club..a few weeks later his wife found out and was furious!!! He didn't know what to do.. I told him I usually do something else dumb to take her mind of it like buy a gun or something. Got a text from him that Saturday saying he got a DWI Friday night.. I told him " not that dumb" . No more advice from me😃😃

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Backroadmeats HA!

You won for biggest and baddest!

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Right!? Not even going to try to play that game! I'll just sit on the sidelines and drool over all that comes out of it.

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know about that.. i am pretty sure Ahumadora still has me beat!! Plus his are way cooler and take a ton more skill to run..

Wow! Now it needs a name.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Right I have been thinking that too. I have a smaller vortron 380 lb smokehouse and this beast.. I haven't come up with anything yet.. and ideas??

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Optimus Prime

Love it when things fall into place so to speak. Is it electric and where do you plan on housing it?
    In the new building?

Just noticed posted under electric grills smokers.
    Last edited by holehogg; October 9, 2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup it is electric .. it will have to spend some time this winter getting worked on be fore I can put it in service. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet..

Aggressive!

Comment

What an amazing find. The BBQ gods are smiling on you for sure. Enjoy!

Kathryn

Comment

Sounds like another building. Backroadsmoke House!

Comment

Voltron!?! Be careful when you plug that thing in! Click image for larger version  Name:	voltron.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	754050Click image for larger version  Name:	MVIMG_20191008_192630.jpg Views:	102 Size:	2.77 MB ID:	753691
          Last edited by HawkerXP; October 10, 2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here