Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Weber Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Weber Electric

I really like this grill………..but almost $800? Wow things are getting expensive!

At that price, why not buy a Grilla Chimp and spend your savings on meat?

Comment

Way too much

Comment

Better shop around

Comment

get one now before charcoal is outlawed! And think about it, you’ll be able to plug this into your car. 😁

Comment

Yeah, I can think of alot of other things I could do with $800...

Comment

I am still kinda boggled at $800 for electric. I thought a huge part of the appeal for electric was price because of the trade-offs in terms of flavor. I guess that is a niche for Weber brand people only.

Comment

Don’t forget the additional $275 for the cart and cover. $800 is well worth being able to let your neighbor know that you grill responsibly not pollutin the air with smoke.

Comment

I predict my Weber stock plunges further still.

Comment

Very expensive version of a George Foreman grill!

Electric like this only makes sense for places that just outright ban anything with a flame, including pellet grills. But at that price? Not happening for many folks.

Comment

Why is it so tiny? My 2-burner Weber Spirit has 360 square inches plus a warming rack for $470. This electric grill only has 278 square inches no warming rack and costs $780.

Comment

I agree with everyone here. Almost $800. for that little thing? And jfmorris ya beat me to it. I was gonna say the same thing about being an expensive George Foreman grill. I wouldn’t pay $100. for that thing. What were they thinking?

Comment

• jfmorris
                          jfmorris commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And that doesn't include the $200 cart!

Yeah, but you can score 4 free pint glasses...

Comment

• Attjack
                          Attjack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I do like those pint glasses.

If this is an example of Weber's decision making now that it has gone public, uh oh.

Comment

• bbqLuv
                          bbqLuv commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Me Think You're correct.
                          Their favorite protein is lamb because first, they Fleece the sheep.

Can I plug it in next to my toaster?

Comment

• BBQPhil
                          BBQPhil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is a toaster.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here